2011 HFCL Placement Papers - I, Delhi/NCR
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website16 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 HFCL Placement Papers - I job in HFCL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 HFCL Placement Papers - I with Answers, Solutions:-
1) TTL to CMOS pullup & vice-versa
(2) function of Ping
(3) SNMP protocol
(4) Application layer
(5) ## ----> token pasting in C
(6) Question on C: i^=j you have to tell the output given the values of i and j;
(7) Complexity of Binary Search tree
(8) Macro is given as follows : SQR(x) x*x find the value of SQR(i-j) , when i and j were given
(9) Multiplexer 1 to 3 inputs--- A,B,C control lines--- S1,S2 Output --- Y .Write Y interms of S1,S2
(10) Bandwidth minimum sampling theorem
(11) Shannon's Law
(12) Difference between fork() & execve()
(13) Banker's algorithm
(14) append(&struct , fp)
(15) Windows95 , X-Windows what are they?
(16) 16k memory , ending address of the address space FFFFH find the starting address?
(17) Difference between TCP/IP and OSI model
(18) Difference between Bridge and router
(19) A graph was given : " a qudrilateral with 1 diagonal " find the number of trees in the graph
(20) Difference between TCP and UDP
(21-23) Pass by reference in C (3 questions)
(24) Synchronisation technique for IPC ( probably which method among the 4 choices was best was asked)
(25) Address of RST 6.5
(26) Preorder Traversal
(27) Infix to Postfix
(28) What data structure is used to transform infix to postfix?
(29) 4 bit computer , size of ROM given , output of ROM gives the address , design a mod-n counter
(30-31) FIFO , LRU page trace
(32) How many flip-flops in MOD-33 counter?
(34) doorom hello test find argc and argv
(35) call main()
what does this piece of code does?
Himachal Futuristic Communications Ltd - HFCL was established in 1987. It has developed expertise in manufacturing of high technology telecom equipment, Optical Fiber Cables and Implementation of Telecom Projects. A combination of long-term vision and proactive business strategy has helped Himachal Futuristic Communications Ltd. achieve a leadership position . The unit at Solan has produced the best in optical, wireline and wireless technologies. In addition, a highly sophisticated fibre optic cable manufacturing facility in Goa has broken new ground in optimum capacity utilization and minimum wastage.
HFCL has participated and executed various national and international turnkey projects in the field of Satellite & Radio Communication, CDMA Mobile networks, Optical Transport Networks and Spectrum Management solution. The company provides and implements projects for complete cell site infrastructure for mobile operators and has worked in India for almost all private and government operators and major GSM vendorsThe activities include – Planning , Survey, Supply & Installation of Towers, Shelters, DG , Power Plants, together with complete electrical and civil work.
With strength of vast pool of professionals, HFCL has made footprints countrywide having over 20 offices to reach every type of telecom customer for pre sales liaison, technical support, post sales warranty and AMC support. It provides complete customer satisfaction by providing constant support in the shortest possible time.
Address of HFCL:-
8, Commercial Complex, Masjid Moth, Greater Kailash II
New Delhi-110048, India
Tel: +91-11-3088 2624, +91-11-3088 2626
Fax: +91-11-3068 9013
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)