Here are the details of 2011 Huawei Placement Paper - I job in Huawei . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 Huawei Placement Paper - I with Answers, Solutions:-
1. The distance b/w 2 places is 1000 miles and a man has a camel which eats an apple/mile. He has 3000 apples and want to transport from one to another. Camel can take 1000 apples at a time. when reaching the destination how many apples will be with him?
2. How many 3-digit numbers will be there which are divisible by 19?
3. How many 3-digit numbers with atleast one 5 in their digits?
4. find the next term 0, 6, 24, 120, -
Ans: 210; each term is obtained by adding multiples of 6 with series 1,3,6,10,15
5. There is 12 perls. One of them is either light or heavy than others. There is a weighing pan. How many trials are needed to find the exceptional one.
6. There is a work which can be completed by A with 12 days and B by 18 days. A and B works together for 3 days and B left. After that how many days for A to complete the work?
7. 1992 Feb have 5 sundays. In which year, the month Feb have 5 sundays next?
8. There are 2 pots each filled with water and milk respectively. Some amount of milk is poured into water pot and then the some amount of mixture in water pot is poured into milk pot. which is true?
a. the amount of milk in water pot is greater than the amount of water in milk pot.
b. the amount of milk in water pot is less than the amount of water in milk pot.
c. the amount of water in milk pot is same as that of amount of milk in water pot.
d. cannot be determined.
9. In a party there are women and cats.There are 18 heads and 72 legs altogether. How many women and cats?
10. The sum of 25 consequtive integers (including negative, positive and zero) is divisible by
11. The headquarters of Huawei is at
12. In olden times man used to avoid attacks of Dinosour
a. using fire
b. Climbing the tree
c. Using weapons
d. None of the above
13. There is a population of N numbers and each person in the population shakehands with every other person. Which is true?
a. If N is even, even no of shakehands
b. if N is even, odd no of shakehands
c. if N is odd, even no of shakehands
d. if N is odd, odd no of shakehands
14.. which is true?
out of 4 options ans is "& operator cannot be applied to register
15. How many additions are done in this pgm
what is the output?
17. what is a bit=field?
18. Storage class defines
b.scope and permeance
what is the output?
19. Changing some of the bits to a desired pattern is known as
what is the output.
About Huawei :-
Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider, owned entirely by its employees. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom network infrastructure, application & software, devices and professional services. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age.
Huawei products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population.
Working at Huawei - Why should i join Huawei?:-
Huawei is a global high-tech enterprise providing customized network solutions for telecom carriers worldwide.It is one of the leading vendors in the world.
Huawei is currently looking for experienced professionals in the IT/Telecoms sector and is recruiting for a significant number of positions in the following areas:
Product Management, Sales/Marketing, Technical Support, Logistics, Administration
Address of Huawei India:-
9th Floor, Vishwaroop IT park,
Behind Raghuleela Mall,
Opp. Vashi Station, Vashi
Tel: 0091-022 – 39580808
Fax: 0091-022 – 39162116
2nd & 6th Floor, Dowlath Towers,
No.59, 61&63, Taylor's Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai - 600010
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)