2011 Huawei Placement Paper - II, Delhi/NCR
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website16 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 Huawei Placement Paper - II job in Huawei . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Huawei Placement Paper - II with Answers, Solutions:-
1. standard error stream stderr,
ans: are by defaultbuffered
2. Named pipes are ansd:strictly unidirectional, even on systems where anonymous pipes are bidirectional ( full-duplex).
3. proto type of printf
Ans: int fprintf(FILE *stream, const char *format, ...)
4.user level switcjing is faster than the kernel level s/w
Ans:since a trap to kernel is not required(user level thread is not known by the os)
5.automatic variables are stored in
6.dynamic meory is it allocated from heap/satck...?
7.how to find the size of file in unix
8. How many times is the for loop executed
c. compiler error
d. not executed
9. How many times is the for loop executed
c. compiler error
d. not executed
10. for selection, we use
b .for loop
c. while loop
11.Which of the following is executed 1rst?
i .&& ii.|| iii.!
d. all are equal
12.To find o/p of a recursive pgm, function where in parameters are passed by value,reference......function used in
ansi computers to clear the screen is:
d. none of the above
13. Some students are standing in a cirle in which 6th and the 16th student are standing opposite to each other. find how many students were present there.
14. Two cube intersect then which of the following is never made:
d)none of these
15. Average of 9 numbers is M, avg of 3 nos is N, avg of rest of the nos is P,then what is the equation formed.
16. A ladder was rested along a wall of height 5m. If ladder slides 2m away from the wall then ladder touches the foot of the wall.What is the height of the ladder.
17 A boy gets some rupees from his mother and spends them on 5 stores. He spends one rupee more than half of the money. How much money he had at the time of entering the shop.
18. 311311311311311311 is divisible by:
a)3 and 11.
b)11 but not 3.
c)3 but not 11.
d)none of the above.
19. If a rainy day occurs on every 10th day and each rainy day accounts for half rainbow then in 20 days what is the percentage of days when rainbow doesn't takes place.
20. A man works continuosly for 8 days and then takes rest on the 9th day. If he starts on monday then on which day he will take 12th rest.
21. Its 27 min past 10. How many minutes would it take to cover 12 noon.
22. In a transistor in active region there is a relation:
a) IB = BIC
b) IC = BIB
c) IC = IB
d) none of these.
23. .For preservation of food we need
d) none of these
24. what is dry ice.
25. Ammeter 25-0-25mA then what is the sensitivity of ammeter.
5) Which layer is not in OSI layer:
26. If carrier is modulated 100 % then what is the percentage increment of power:
27. Convert (17)10 to binary.
28. (375)10 = ()8
29. During a day at which time most distortion takes place.
About Huawei :-
Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider, owned entirely by its employees. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom network infrastructure, application & software, devices and professional services. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age.
Huawei products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population.
Working at Huawei - Why should i join Huawei?:-
Huawei is a global high-tech enterprise providing customized network solutions for telecom carriers worldwide.It is one of the leading vendors in the world.
Huawei is currently looking for experienced professionals in the IT/Telecoms sector and is recruiting for a significant number of positions in the following areas:
Product Management, Sales/Marketing, Technical Support, Logistics, Administration
Address of Huawei India:-
9th Floor, Vishwaroop IT park,
Behind Raghuleela Mall,
Opp. Vashi Station, Vashi
Tel: 0091-022 – 39580808
Fax: 0091-022 – 39162116
2nd & 6th Floor, Dowlath Towers,
No.59, 61&63, Taylor's Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai - 600010
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)