2011 ITC Infotech Placement Paper, Kolkata
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyITC Infotech
- Posted date on our Website07 February 2011
Here are the details of 2011 ITC Infotech Placement Paper job in ITC Infotech. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to ITC Infotech Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find ITC Infotech Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of ITC Infotech Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 ITC Infotech Placement Paper:-
1. There are two machines X and Y .X produces 100X /min and takes rest of 5 min to clean after 1000X . And Y produces 75Y/min and takes 10 min rest after a production of 1500Y .what will be minimum time after which 9000 pair of X,Y will be produced............
a) 135 b) 130 c) 170 d) 180
2. There are five places A, B, C, D and E in a city .E is 2 km west of D .D is three km northeast of A . .B is 5km north of C and C is 4 km west of D .one per son travels through C-B-A-E-D than what will be total distance traveled by him...........
a) 13 b) 11 c) 9 d) 10
3. One rectangle having shorter side is 2m and is fold along the line joining the midpoint of the longer side. the ratio of longer and shorter side in both new and old rectangle remains same than what was the length of longer side in new rectangle.............
a) √2 b) 2√2 c) 2 d) none of these
4. The multiplication of three consecutive number is 2730 than the sum of the three no. is............
a) 39 b) 42 c) 30 d) none of these
5. It is somewhat paradoxical that, nine times out of ten, the coarse word is the word that ______ an evil and the _________ word that excuses it.
6. An University training enables a graduate to see things as they are, to go right to the point, to disentangle a ____________ of though.
A. line B. strand C. mass D. plethora E. skein
Choose a word given below that is nearly opposite to the word mentioned in CAPITALS
A. resilience B. wickedness C. independence D. righteousness F. humility
A. apologise B. sanctify C. make worse D. rule illegal E. rebuke
Questions -9- 12
At a formal dinner for eight; the host & hostesses are seated at opposite ends of a rectangular table. with three persons along each side. Each man must be seated next to at least one Woman and vice-versa. Allan is opposite Di!1nne, who is not the hostess George has’ a woman on his right and is opposite a woman Helga is at the hostess’s right, next to Frank One person is seated between Belinda & Carol.
9. Eric is the eighth person present. Eric must be :
I. the host II. seated to. Diane’s right III. seated opposite Carol
A) I onIy B) III only C) I & II only D) I, II, III
10. If each person is placed directly opposite his or her spouse, which of the following pairs must be married?
A. George & Helga
B. Belinda & Frank
C. Carol & Frank
D. George & Belinda
E. Eric & Helga
11. Which person cannot be seated next to a person of the same sex?
A. Allan B. Belinda C. Carol D. Diane E. Eric
12. George is bothered by the cigarette smoke of his neighbor and exchanges seat with the person four places to his left. Which of the following must be true following the exchange?
I. NO one seated between two persons of the opposite sex.
II. One side of the table consists entirely of persons of the same sex
III. Either the host or the hostess has changes seats.
A. I only
B. III only
C. I & II only"
D. II & III only
E. Neither I, II nor III.
13. Ram is standing to the right of Sita. Kaushalya is standing on the opposite side of Sita. Since the opposite of right is wrong, Kaushalya must be standing on the wrong side of Ram.Which of the following logical errors has the author ’of the argument above committed?
A. He has used a single term to mean two different things
B. He has confused cause & effect
C. He has assumed to be true what he wants to prove to be true
D. He has provided no factual evidence for his conclusion
E. He has drawn a general conclousion from an insufficient number of examples.
14. If the side of a square increases by 40 %, then the area of the square increases by :
A) 16% B) 40% C) 96% D) 116% E) 140%
15. A fanner wishes to build a fence around a rectangular field. The field is 100 feet long and 60 feet wide. The fence will be of stone on one side and of wire on the other three sides. Stone cost Rs. 5 a foot and wire costs Rs. 2 a foot, How much will the fence cost?
A) Rs.320 B)Rs.620 C) Rs.760 D) Rs.80Q E) Rs.940
16. Which one of the following has the greatest value?
A) 0.3 B) J 0.3 C) L2/5 D) 1/3 E) O.Ol1t
17. If the product of 3 consecutive integers is 210, then the sum of two smaller integer is:
A) 5 B) 11 C) 12 D) 13 E) 18
18. The price of a garment is reduced by 20 %. During an "early bird" special all garments are rnarked "take an additional 30 % off reduced price". The two reductions are equivalent to a single reduction of :
A) 25% B) 44 % C) 50% D) 56% E) 60%
19. One rectangle having shorter side is 2m and is fold along the line joining the midpoint of the longer side. the ratio of longer and shorter side in both new and old rectangle remains same than what was the length of longer side in new rectangle.............
a) √2 b) 2√2 c) 2 d) none of these
20. The multiplication of three consecutive number is 2730 than the sum of the three no. is............
a) 39 b) 42 c) 30 d) none of these
About ITC Infotech :-
ITC Infotech is a global IT services company, is a fully-owned subsidiary of ITC Limited, the US$ 6 billion diversified conglomerate. ITC Limited is rated among the ‘World's Most Reputable Companies’ by Forbes magazine and among ‘India's Most Valuable Companies’ by Business Today.
ITC Infotech is committed to deliver end-to-end IT solutions and services to its customers worldwide. We integrate our vast experience across industry sectors with world-class technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure to offer business-friendly solutions across industry verticals
Why ITC Infotech- Why should i join ITC Infotech?:-
Every work day at ITC Infotech is all about people who believe they can make an extraordinary difference. This mindset forms the cornerstone of our culture. As a stakeholder, you shall be expected to meet day to day challenges with simplicity, while also imbibing creativity and innovation in your approach.
Employees at ITC Infotech strongly believe in the 'Work Hard; Play Harder' attitude. While work at ITC Infotech is certainly stimulating and challenging, it is also spaced out with an equal amount of fun and recreation. ITC Infotech believe in implementing and fostering a culture of Work-Life balance. To this end, employees are encouraged to extend beyond their routine jobs. To achieve this objective, a series of initiatives.
Address of ITC Infotech:-
37, J.L Nehru Road
Kolkata - 700 071
18, Banaswadi Main Road
Bangalore - 560005
Tel: +91. 80.2298 8331.38
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)