Here are the details of 2011 Indian Oil Placement Paper - I job in IOCL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Indian Oil Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find Indian Oil Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Indian Oil Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 Indian Oil Placement Paper:-
1, Series type 4, 9, 14… 14, 19, 24…next series is…
2. Mumbai is sostpk … Chennai dcfmmpk and wat is bench …
3.meaning for the following .. funk, sphemeral, annagonist, appertain
4. GL is…… procedural language, non procedural language , or ?? from (TOC)
5.opposite for the following lurid, niggardly, noble …
6. What is Audit trail ( T) t->
7.HDLC is ……. Protocol ….(T)
8. First IPL Hatrick taken by …(non tech questions)
9. Algorithm will be given which sort u need to identify …. Shell sort, selection sort, bubble sort, insertion sort …(T)
10. X.25 protocol consists of ……frame level, physical level
11 dynamic B… forgot
12. North west direction problem have some idea on this it is enough..
13. Blue vitriol is …..(non tech )
14. Enzyme converts glucose to ethyl alcohol … which is zymase or (+2 question in chemistry)
15. UNIX command to redirect the output file
16. Immediate addressing mode …..
17. Messages are transferred to computer networks through……..
18. Huffman coding …
19. INGRES DBMS – sql, QBE ….
20. MAX size of float is …
21. Operator << is means … extraction, get to, insertion operator..
22. destructor takes .. how many arguments …
23 C supports how many basic looping structures…
24. Page stealing means …..
25. virtual memory is implemented in …. Paging, segmentation…
26. File protection is UNIX ???
27. Goal of structured pgm is …… eliminate the Goto statement or …
28. MACRO is used in …
29. IEE802.4 is also known as ….
30. UML software project requirements …..use case diagram is answer
31. Eye donation means donation of …. The whole eye or cornea or ???
32. electric conduction of semiconductor is…
33. page replacement algorithm is ..
34.MOSFET can be used in
35.80386 is …..
36. Average sums …
37. matrix sum easy one
38. number series sums
39. Basic knowledge about the current affairs
40. General knowledge questions … recent ones
41. Comprehension will be given u need to answer for the questions asked ….easy one
42. percentage sums…
43. cube root sum …
44. ratio sums … don’t study from RS aggrawal for this type … it will not help u much .. jus have a idea …
45. if the hour hand of the clock is 90’ like that sum ..
46.permutaions sum ….. no combinations sum came…permutation of APPLE …
47. some questions like which is the odd one from some English words will be given Like ark, some thing I forgot ..
48. volume sum … like one big is there how many cubes will be formed from the cube like that
49.water is flowing from one pipe which fills the tank in 20 mins.. another two pipes is inserted how many mins it will take to fill the tank ..easy one … just need to think
50. coding is given … compile error, run time error like that from C language
51. Compiler will …. a, find logical error, b, synatax errors like that
52. more questions on preorder, post order, in order
Some graph will be given .. will ask u about the traversal …. Sure u need to know about this type questions .. very important ..Data structure questions
53. linked list
54. LIFO ….
55. Heap ….
56. Stack follows … lifo, fifo ….
58. some query is given … all data’s will be given u need to find the result from the query ..
59.dead lock ….
60. Addressing modes…
61. Theory of Computations questions …
62. Some questions will be from Mahabharatam story ..
63. kidney related some questions
64. through which organ the food for the baby inside mothers stomach …
65.. some questions on related to human body …
About Indian Oil Corporation Ltd - IOCL:-
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India's largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 271,074 crore and profit of Rs. 10,221 crore for the year 2009-10.
IndianOil is India’s flagship national oil company with business interests straddling the entire hydrocarbon value chain – from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum products to exploration & production of crude oil & gas, marketing of natural gas, and petrochemicals. It is the leading Indian corporate in the Fortune 'Global 500' listing, ranked at the 125th position in the year 2010
IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 125th position. IndianOil's vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.
Why Indian Oil Corporation Ltd - IOCL - Why should i join Indian Oil Corporation Ltd - IOCL?:-
IndianOil offers a world of opportunities across more than 600 locations In India including refineries, pipeline, terminals, marketing units such as LPG bottling plants, bulk storage terminals, Aviation Fuel Stations, Retail/Consumer/Lubricants sales, and at the R&D Centre at the entry level. It recruits bright and professionally qualified people for its executive cadre. It follows a mix of open and campus recruitment.
For open recruitment advertisements are published in leading national dailies. Interested candidates meeting IndianOil's requirements can apply online. Applications are then scrutinised and checked for eligibility. The candidates meeting the criteria set by IndianOil are then called for a written test. Based on their performance in the written test, they are further called for group discussion/ group task and interview.
Address of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd - IOCL
J B Tito Marg,
New Delhi - 110049
Tel: 011 - 26260000
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)