2011 L and T ECC Placement Paper - II, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyL & T ECC
- Posted date on our Website12 February 2011
Here are the details of 2011 L and T ECC Placement Paper - II job in L & T ECC. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to L & T ECC Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find L & T ECC Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of L & T ECC Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 L & T ECC Placement Paper:-
1. Convert 16 into binary form ……..
2. In which gate o/p is 1 when all i/p are 1
3. What is moving coil ammeter reading, if supply is (10+15 sin 314 wt),
4. If voltmeter reads 100V,if we want to measure 150 what we have to do
5. Y-delta starter used in induction motor for………..
6. In a balanced Y connection if VAN=400at 60,what is VBN ……………..
7. for unity TMS 10 sec, what about 0.5 TMS ………………ans: 10(chck it).
8. 400V,15 kW,4%slip,50 Hz, 4 pole what is the torque,
9. what r the factors influencing change in torque &speed
10. buccholtz relay is used for
11. lightening arrester is used for
12. what is the power dissipated in i=10+5 sin 314wt for 2ohm resistor
14. what should be the impedance value for 3-4j,for max power transfer
15. if current required for triggering thyristor at -30 degrees(temp) is 80 mA, what is the current required at 60 degrees.
16. Question regarding thevenins resistance
17. Fourier series expansion like periodic signal ……..
18. Question regarding reactive power compensation ………
19. Question regarding positive sequence currents …some L-L-G fault occur on 3 – ph network Ia current……like
20.400v,50ohm resistor , inductive reactance 100ohm , circuit to be resonance ,find the voltage across capacitor
21. what is the ideal power loss for 1.1mH & 11.86 nF, length is negligible voltage
22. sync motor is used for
23. In Q factor which resonance is used…ans: series.
24. regarding p.u. values
25. regarding voltage bus parameters (3 ph networks)
26. charging of capacitor
27. reactive power compensation
28. Poles location
29.I controller is used for ……………..steady state error reduction…
About L & T ECC:-
Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) is a technology, engineering, construction and manufacturing company. It is one of the largest and most respected companies in India's private sector.
L & T ECC is equipped with the requisite expertise and wide-ranging experience to undertake Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects with single source responsibility. Contracts are executed using state of the art design tools and project management techniques from concept to commissioning.
L & T ECC today is organised in to four Operating Companies to allow for more in-depth technology and business development as well as to focus attention on domestic and international project execution. Each Operating Company is further split into different Business Units (BUs) to take care of the specific needs of various customers
About L & T ECC:-
19, 1st and 2nd Floor
Kumara Krupa Road
Bengaluru 560 001
211, Okhla Industrial Estate
Phase III, New Delhi 110 020
Fax: 011-4161-5125 / 6
Cyber Gateway, B-Block, Wing No. 1
1st Floor, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500 081
Park Plaza, 2nd Floor, 71, Park Street
Kolkata 700 016
Fax: 033-2249-9489 / 705
Landmark 'A', 2nd & 3rd Floors
Suren Road, Off. Andheri-Kurla Road
Mumbai 400 093
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)