2011 L and T Infotech Placement Paper, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyL&T Infotech
- Posted date on our Website29 January 2011
Here are the details of 2011 L and T Infotech Placement Paper job in L&T Infotech. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to L & T Infotech Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find L & T Infotech Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of L & T Infotech Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 L & T Infotech Placement Paper:-
1. what is the order of strassens matrix multiplication?
2. you have to maintain the sorted order of integers and insert integers . which data structure would you use? (tree, list, queue, array?)
3. There are two lists of integers to be merged. Which method would you not use?
4. In an online database system when is data written to disk? (on pressing enter, when commit or update is encountered, at end of data, all of the above) (was clueless! )
5. Small prolog function which prints 2345true. You need to tell output.
6. Convert this binary into octal. 010 100 101
7. Lisp program given. what does it do? (GCD, LCM, Multiplies mxn?)
8. What is paging?
9.What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following questions?
10. (31569 + 2488 +47936) - (227 x 96) =?
5) None of these
11. Cost of an item is x. It's value increases by p% and decreases by p% Now the new value is 1 rupee, what is the actual value ?
12. A right circular cylinder and a cone are there. Base radius of cone is equal to radius of cylinder. What is the ratio of height to slant side if their volume are the same?
13. Distance between two poles is 50 meters. A train goes by 48 at a speed of kmph. In one minute how many poles will be crossed by the train ?
14. A pole seen from a certain distance at an angle of 15 degrees and 100 meters ahead by 30 degrees. What is the height of pole ?
15. If the num 4573 is sub by the least num, then the remainder will be a perfect square
ans : 84
16. ((7-x/2)+(x-5/7))=x-5/5 find X?
friends the data in the above ques is not same as in ques paper. but the
17. Two problems on A.P
18. Find the sum 72, 70, 68,66,......................40?
19. The layer in the OST model handles terminal emulation
20 Long int size is
a) 4 bytes
b) 2 bytes
c) compiler dependent
d) 8 bytes
L&T Infotech is a global IT services and solutions provider. We provide the winning edge to our clients by leveraging our Business-to-IT Connect and deeply committed people. L&T Infotech clients include industry leaders like Chevron, Freescale, Hitachi, Sanyo and Lafarge, among others. They have found in us a right-size partner who combines scale, stability and customer-centricity
L&T Infotech has been a great asset throughout this journey. They have consistently delivered results and are a key partner in our IT and business transformation.
Why L&T Infotech - Why shoud i join L&T Infotech?:-
* An organization that will allow you to learn and hone your skills in both business and technology
* A career path that is on a global fast-track
* An environment that is stimulating and on par with the best in the world
* Team mates and seniors who will contribute to your growth
* A culture that promotes professionalism and meritocracy
Address of L&T Infotech:-
L&T House, Ballard Estate
Mumbai 400 001, India
T +91 22 6752 5656
F +91 22 6752 5858
L&T Infotech Park
Mount Poonamallee Road,
Manapakkam, Chennai 600 089
T +91 44 2252 9100
F +91 44 2252 3514
4, Mumbai-Pune Road,
Pune 411 005
T + 91 20 6641 6262
F + 91 20 6609 3325
Plot No. 25 - 31,
EPIP 2nd Phase
KIADB Industrial Area,
T +91 80 6624 2424
F +91 80 2841 3555
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)