Here are the details of 2011 LIC - ADO Placement Paper - II job in LIC. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 LIC - ADO Placement Paper - II with Answers, Solutions:-
Directions(1-5): Each sentence has one or two blanks. Choose the word or set pf words that best com¬pletes the sentence meaningfully.
1. He went to the library to......find that it was closed.
2. The ties that bind us together in common activity are so....that they can disappear at any moment.
(1) tentative (2) tenuous (3) consistent (4) restrictive
3. Her reaction to his proposal was..... She rejected it.....
(1) inevitable - vehemently'
(2) subtle - Violently
(3) clever - abruptly
(4) sympathetic - angrily
4. His.... direction~ misled us we did not know which of the two roads to take.
5. It would be difficult for one so .......... to believe that all men are equal irrespective of caste. race and religion,
Directions (6-10) : In each of the follwing sentences four words or phrases have been bold. Only one bold part in each sentence is not accepted in standard English. Ident that part and mark its number 1. 2. 3 or 4 as your answer.
6. Gaze for a thing /(1) that are not/ (2) available easily /(3) in the county is a universal phenomenon/ (4).
7. It is foolish to be expecting/Ill one person to be like another / . (2) person for/(3) each individual is born/(4) WIth his characteristics traits.
8. The tendency to believe/(l) that/(2) man is inherently dishonest is something that/(3) will decried/(4).
9. I have not come across/(1) very few people/(2) who/(3) think of thing beyond/(4) their daily work.
10. He managed to board/(l) the run¬ning train/(2) but all his luggages/(3) was/(4) left on the station.
Directions (11-15): Select the pair of words which are related in the same way as the capitalised words are related to each other.
11. SCALES: JUSTICE: :
(1) weights: measures
(2) laws: courts
(3) torch : liberty
(4) launch: peace
12. HOBBLE: WALK: :
(1) gallop: run
(2) stammer: speak
(3) stumble: fall
(4) sniff: smell
13. FRAYED: FABRIC: :
(1) watered: lawn
(2) renovated: building
(3) thawed: ice
(4) worn : nerves
14. YOLK: EGG: :
(1) rind.: melon
(2) nucleus: cell
(3) stalk: com
(4) web : spider
15. BAMBOO: SHOOT: :
(1) bean: sprout
(2) pepper : com
(3) oak: tree
(4) holly: sprig
Directions (16-30) : For each of the following capitalized words. four words or phrases are given of which only one is synonymou with the given word. Select the synonym.
Directions (21-25) : Fill in the blanks by selecting appropriate alternative.
21.1 met him only a week.....
22. Lovely asked me .
(1) why are you angry?
(2) why I am angry?
(3) why I was angry.
(4) why was 'I angry?
23. Even after repeated warnings. he, ........ to office on time.
(1) never come
(2) never comes
(3) is never coming
(4) have never come
24. He lold his wife that....from Gennany.
(1) he will like to visit France
(2) he was liking to visit France
(3) he would like to visil France
(4) he is liking to Visit France
25. Some people can.....even wilh murder.
(1) get on
(2) get out
(3) get off
(4) get away
Directions (26-30) : Choose the correct antonym from the choic¬es for each of the following capit¬alised words:
(3) . ancient
Today Life Insurance Corporation of India - LIC functions with 2048 fully computerized branch offices, 109 divisional offices, 8 zonal offices, 992 satallite offices and the Corporate office. LIC’s Wide Area Network covers 109 divisional offices and connects all the branches through a Metro Area Network. LIC has tied up with some Banks and Service providers to offer on-line premium collection facility in selected cities. LIC’s ECS and ATM premium payment facility is an addition to customer convenience. Apart from on-line Kiosks and IVRS, Info Centres have been commissioned at Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and many other cities. With a vision of providing easy access to its policyholders, LIC has launched its SATELLITE SAMPARK offices. The satellite offices are smaller, leaner and closer to the customer. The digitalized records of the satellite offices will facilitate anywhere servicing and many other conveniences in the future.
Address of LIC:-
"YOGAKSHEMA", EAST WING,
JEEVAN BIMA MARG, P.B.NO-11709,
60-B, HOSANGABAD ROAD,
LIC BUILDINGS , 102,ANNASALAI,
Life Insurance Corporation of India
East-Central Zonal Office 'Jeevan Deep'
Vth Floor, Exhibition Road, Patna - 800 001.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)