Here are the details of 2011 LIC - ADO Placement Paper - I job in LIC. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 LIC - ADO Placement Paper - I with Answers, Solutions:-
1. A man moves 100m towards east, he turns to his right and moves 100m. Then he moves 50m tuming to his left and again turns to his left and moves 50m. Finally he turns to his left and moves 150m. How far is' he from the starting point?
(1) 0 m
(2) 50 m
(3) 100 m
(4) 150 m
2. In a certain code language TEACHER is written as VGCEJGT. How will CHILDREN be written in that code language?"
(1) EJKNFTGP .
(2) EJKNFGTO' "
(4) None of these
3. In a certain code language CALANDER is written as CLANAEDR. How will CIRCULAR be written in that code language?
4. Which one set of letters when placed sequentially at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it?
(2 ) acbcba
5. In the following question a group of letters is given. Each letter bears certain mark (A, B. C, D .... ), Four combinations of marks are then given. Select that combination which would form a meaningful word.
(A) M (B) E (C) I (D) N (E) R (f ) A
(1) B, E, F, A, C, D
(2) C, B, E. D, A, F
(3) A, F, E, C, D, B
(4) E, B, A, F, C, D
6. In a certain code language the number '13479' is written as 'AQFJL' and '2568' is written as
'DMPN'. How will'396824' be WRITTEN in that code language?
(1) QLPNDF .
(3) QLP MF.
7. Pointing towards a man Rohit said, "His son is uncle of my son•. How is that man related to Rohit?
8. A and B are married couple. X and Y are brothers to each other. X is D brother of A. How is Y related to B
9. In this question, first two words have relationship between them. The third word and the word that should come at the place of ques¬tion mark also have a similar relationship. Identify from among the tentative words below which should come at the place of question mark.
. Country: President: State: ?
(1) Member of Parliament
(2) Member of Legislative Assembly
10. (A) TRAVERSE (B) TREASURE (C) TRAPEZE (D) TREADLE (E) TRAVAIL
The correct sequence of the words is:
(1) E. A. B C. D
(2) C, E. A. D. B
(3) A. B. E. D, C
(4) A, E,B,D,C
Direction. (11-12): In each of the following questions, four words have been given. Three of these are alike In some manner and one is different. Identity the odd one.
11. l) Feather (2) Hair (3) Grass (4) Wool
12. 1. Telescope (2) Telephone (3) Tape Recorder (4) Transistor
13. Find out the missing number: 6, 13, 25, 51, 101, ?
Directions (14 - 15): From question 14 to 15 there were non-verbal questions.
14. Identify the wrong number which does- not fit into the series
4, 8, 27, 80, 244, 728
15. Find out the missing letters in the following letter series:
F E D A B L K J G H R Q? ?
Today Life Insurance Corporation of India - LIC functions with 2048 fully computerized branch offices, 109 divisional offices, 8 zonal offices, 992 satallite offices and the Corporate office. LIC’s Wide Area Network covers 109 divisional offices and connects all the branches through a Metro Area Network. LIC has tied up with some Banks and Service providers to offer on-line premium collection facility in selected cities. LIC’s ECS and ATM premium payment facility is an addition to customer convenience. Apart from on-line Kiosks and IVRS, Info Centres have been commissioned at Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and many other cities. With a vision of providing easy access to its policyholders, LIC has launched its SATELLITE SAMPARK offices. The satellite offices are smaller, leaner and closer to the customer. The digitalized records of the satellite offices will facilitate anywhere servicing and many other conveniences in the future.
Address of LIC:-
"YOGAKSHEMA", EAST WING,
JEEVAN BIMA MARG, P.B.NO-11709,
60-B, HOSANGABAD ROAD,
LIC BUILDINGS , 102,ANNASALAI,
Life Insurance Corporation of India
East-Central Zonal Office 'Jeevan Deep'
Vth Floor, Exhibition Road, Patna - 800 001.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)