Here are the details of 2011 Mahindra and Mahindra Placement Paper job in Mahindra & Mahindra. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Mahindra & Mahindra Placement Papers 2011. Here you will find Mahindra & Mahindra Placement Papers Pattern and Download questions of Mahindra & Mahindra Placement Papers 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 Mahindra & Mahindra Placement Paper:-
1.There are total 15 people. 7 speaks french and 8 speaks spanish. 3 do not speak any language. Which part of total people speaks both languages.
2. A jogger wants to save ?th of his jogging time. He should increase his speed by how much %age.
Ans: 33.33 %
3. A is an integer. Dividing 89 & 125 gives remainders 4 & 6 respectively. Find a ?
4. In a office work is distribute between p persons. If 1/8 members are absent then work increased for each person.
5. 120, 315, 300, 345, ? ?- 390
6. A is shorter than B but taller than E, D is tallest, C is just shorter than A, who is shortest or similar questions?
7. Rectangular box, 25*20*2 converted in to cylinder of dia 10? what is height in terms of ?pai?
8. If 8men 8hrs per day works for 8days get 45/- then how many men required if the work is 5hrs per day for10days they get 60/-?
9. A person sold an item at a profit of 12% .If he sold it at a loss of 12% then he would get Rs.6/- less. What is the cost price?
10. (1 ½ /((3/4-2/5 )/(2/3+4/5))) * ((2 ¾/((4/3-2/5 )/(5/3+6/5))) (Numbers different)
11. Avg age of X number of adults in a class is 30yrs. If 12 new adults with avg age of 32 joined with them then the avg age increases by one. Find X?
12. A sphere of radius 2cms is dropped into a cylinder of radius 4 cms containing water upto certain level. The raise in the water level is (not sure)
13.. In a school there are 1000 students in the year 1999. The number of students increased by 20% in the year 2000. And it is increased by 15% in the year 2001. But it is decreased by 18% in 2002. Then what is the strength in 2002.(numbers may diff
14. I have 20 rupees. I bought 1, 2, 5 rupee stamps. They are different in numbers by the reason of no change, the shop keeper gives 3 one rupee stamps. So how many stamp(s) I have.
15. An Engine length 1000 m moving at 10 m/s. A bird is flying from engine to end with x kmph and coming back at 2x. Take total time of bird traveling as 187.5 s. Find x and 2x.
16. All persons know either swimming or rowing.
There are 14 persons who know only swimming and 14 persons who know only rowing. 8 tickets sold for rowing. How many people are there for swimming?
17. Which polygon has no. of sides = diagonal (Eg. Pentagon)
18. One Cigar can be made from 7 bits. If there are 16 Cigars then how many bits collected?
19. If in the following set of numbers, the first and the third digits are interchanged in each number, which number will be second if arranged in ascending order after interchanging the digits?
583 645 396 287 469
20. If the num 4573 is sub by the least num, then the remainder will be a perfect square
Ans : 84
About Mahindra & Mahindra:-
Mahindra was established in 1945 as a steel trading company, we entered automotive manufacturing in 1947 to bring the iconic Willys Jeep onto Indian roads. Over the years, we’ve diversified into many new businesses in order to better meet the needs of our customers. We follow a unique business model of creating empowered companies that enjoy the best of entrepreneurial independence and Group-wide synergies.
Today Mahindra & Mahindra operations span 16 key industries that form the foundation of every modern economy: aerospace, aftermarket, agribusiness, automotive, components, consulting services, defense, energy, farm equipment, finance and insurance, industrial equipment, information technology, leisure and hospitality, logistics, real estate, and retail.
Why Mahindra & Mahindra - Why shoul i join Mahindra & Mahindra?
Mahindra is a great place to work — exciting new challenges appear every day, and it love that our people always rise to the occasion. Mahindra & Mahindra hire people who are passionate about what they do, who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers, and who live our brand pillars of accepting no limits, thinking alternatively, and driving positive change.
Mahindra & Mahindra support a culture of collaboration and meritocracy. You’ll have the opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas about what we do, and you’ll work closely with people who are as passionate about their jobs as you are. Your job here isn’t just to do your work—it’s to take initiative, be creative, and welcome new responsibilities.
Address of Mahindra & Mahindra:-
Group Head, Corporate Communications
G. M. Bhosale Marg,
Mumbai 400 018
Ph:- +91 22 24901441
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)