2011 Manhattan Associates Placement Paper - I, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyManhattan Associates
- Posted date on our Website17 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 Manhattan Associates Placement Paper - I job in Manhattan Associates. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 Manhattan Associates Placement Paper - I with Answers, solutions:-
1. What is true about 'Primary Key class' in Entity Beans ?
(a) Used to identify the entity bean based on EJB type, Home Interface and Container Context.
(b) Used to identify the entity bean based on EJB type, Remote Interface and Container Context.
(c) The definition of Primary Key class can be deferred till deployment
2. The Home Interface in Entity beans
(a) Provides at least one create() method
(b) May not provide any create() method
(c) Provides at least one findByPrimaryKey() method
(d) May not provide any findByPrimaryKey() method
3. In CMP of Entity beans
(a) Constructor with no arguments is defined
(b) Constructor is not defined
4. What is the purpose of ejbLoad()
5. What is the purpose of ejbStore()
6. In EJB, when a system error occurs, which exception is thrown ?
7. In EJB, which of the following is an application level Exception ?
(e) All the above
(f) None of the above
8. CMP bean provides
(a) Empty implementation of ejbLoad() and ejbStore()
(a) Concrete implementation of ejbLoad() and ejbStore()
9. What is the purpose of XSL
(a) Convert XML to HTML
(b) Convert HTML to XML
10. resultSet has the following methods
(c) a & b
(d) No methods
11. In WebLogic clusters, what is the load balancing algorithm ?
12. How many Queues does a MDB listen to ?
(c) Any Number
13. Where is the Deployment Descriptor placed ?
(a) WEB-INF directory
(b) WEB-INF/CLASSES directory
(c) It will be mentioned in CLASSPATH
(d) The place can be specified in APPLICATION.xml
14. To denote distributed applications, What is the tag used in Deployment Descriptor ?
(c) both a & b
15. Can a JSP be converted to SERVLET and the vice versa always ?
16. Empty JSP Tag definitions are given in Deployment Descriptor. Then which of the following syntaxes are correct ?
17. One small question on <jsp:useBean> tag
About Manhattan Associates:-
Manhattan Associates plays a pioneering role in promoting the development of the supply chain industry in India. For 20 years, Manhattan Associates has concentrated exclusively on helping companies streamline their supply chains to achieve lower costs, higher profits and happier customers. Virtually all of our 2,000 employees focus on supply chain optimization. They work directly to bring value to our 1,200 customers through research and development, training, implementation and ongoing support.
Working at Manhattan Associates - Why should i join Manhattan Associates?:-
Healthcare and Insurance:- Comprehensive health insurance through a choice of either a Point of Service (POS) plan or a PPO plan. coverage is effective 1st day of the next month following your date or hire, and a small pre-tax contribution is required
401(k):- 401K Program with eligibility for employee contributions beginning on the first day of employment
Holidays and Vacation:-
* Nine paid holidays per year, including one floating personal day
* One vacation day per complete calendar month worked, for a total of 12 vacation days for each full calendar year of employment; six additional vacation days upon completing three years of employment for a total of 18 days; and employees with the Company for 10 years or more accrue an additional four days, for a total of 22 days
Address of Manhattan Associates:-
Manhattan Associates Development Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Plot 172, EPIP Zone Phase II
Bangalore - 560-066
Tel: +91 (0)80 4041 8080
Fax: +91 (0)80 2841 8090
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)