Here are the details of 2011 MindTree Placement Paper job in MindTree. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Mindtree Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find Mindtree Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions with Answers & Solutions.
2011 Mindtree Placement Paper:-
1. An expression was given like B + A .B + !A .B + . . . . . and what will be the final expression o/p :- ( Easy )
2. state diagram was given and what state will be detected ?
3. Counter and three states were given( 13 , 15 , 14 , 10 ) what will be the next value ?
4. For one circuit inputs are ABCD and output is zero for first eight inputs and 1 for next eight . What will be the expression for circuit ? ( ans :- A)
5. What is octal representation of 01010101 ? ( ans. 125 )
6. D flip-flop with inverted feedback was given and question was based on maximum frequency allowed ( setup , hold etc. times were given )
7. Question based on instruction T states and CPI was asked .
8. What happens when HALT instruction is executed? ( Enter wait state and waits for interrupt or reset , Enters in to sleep state , etc. ( ans. Waits for interrupt or reset )
9. What happens when PUSH instruction is executed : ( content of accumulator is saved, content of PC is changed , stack pointer is decremented and value value is saved )
10. Two bulbs of 40 Watt and 60 Watts were added in series . What will happen ? ( 40 watt will be brighter , 60 watts will be brighter , both will have same brightness , none ) ( Ans. 40 watt)
11. My mother's husband's father in laws son's child->what is the relation?
12.. 3 glasses containing mixture of water and alco in ratio 2:3 , 3:4 , 5:9 when all 3 are mixed what is the new ratio??
13. A father has 8 children ,he takes 3 at a time to a zoo.probability of a child going to the zoo.
14. A ball is dropped from a height of 10 feet.Every time it rebounces to half of the height. how many feet it travelled?
15. There are 3 jars. The ratio of spirit to water in each of these jars is 3:2,4:5,5:7. the three jars are mixed into a single jar.
What is the ration of spirit to water in single jar.
16. Complete the series 7 49 56 392………….
17. A regular hexagon is inscribed in a circle. What is the perimeter of the hexagon in relation with the radius of the circle?
18. A circular path has a perimeter of 120m.a, b,c travel at 5 7 15m/s respectively. They start simultaneously. At what time do they meet next?
19. Totally there are 12 pipes. Some pipes fill the tank and some empties the tank (data will be given). If all the pipes are opened simultaneously when will the tank be filled?
20. Which is greater 2^300 or 3^200?
MindTree was started in August 1999 by a diverse team of 10 professionals who came from three different nations and had already scripted successful careers.
MindTree is named among the top 100 global outsourcing companies by Global Services Media and NeoAdvisory on the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Marking its fifth consecutive year on the list, MindTree is ranked among the top vendors in 4 categories including Application Development and Maintenance (ADM); Engineering Services; IT Outsourcing; and Specialty Product Engineering.
Why MindTree - Why should i join MindTree?:-
Here, you are more than just another employee in just another large, faceless organization. MindTree recognizes you as a person with skills, needs, and aspirations. At MindTree, your talents are honed, your achievements recognized, and your every contribution is valued.
MindTree believe that a healthy body is the best indicator of a healthy mind. MindTree's company-wide Healthy Mind in Healthy Body initiative helps keep us all fit - and more importantly, helps keep us that way. MindTree want to be the best that we can be - we believe that this is the only way that MindTree can be its best as an organization.
Learning at MindTree is learner-centric, aligned to business goals and customer needs. It identify emerging technologies and methodologies through diligent partner programs which we then adopt using a combination of skill acquisition, skill partnering, and re-skilling initiatives.
Address of MindTree:-
MindTree Ltd. (MTW)
Global Village, RVCE Post
Bengaluru - 560 059
Ph : +91 80 6706 4000
Fax : +91 80 6706 4100
MindTree Ltd. (MTP)
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech &
Biotech Park ,
Plot No.37 Phase 1
Pune – 411 057
Ph: +91 20 3915 6000
Fax: +91 20 3915 6186
MindTree Ltd. (MCC)
TP2/2 , CyberVale
Mahindra World City SEZ
Chennai - 603002
Ph: +91 44 6749 7000
Fax: +91 44 6749 7100
MindTree Ltd. (MTH)
6-3-249/5/1, ANR Center
Road No. 1, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad – 500 034
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Ph: +91 40-66988600
MindTree Ltd. (MTM)
Office No. 202, 2nd floor
Bandra Kurla Complex
Near Kalanagar, Bandra (E)
Mumbai – 400051, INDIA
Ph: +91 22 6707 8617
Fax : +91 226707 8711
MindTree Ltd. (MTD)
A-1, Second Floor
Noida - 201301
Uttar Pradesh , INDIA
Ph : +91 120 244 3210/11
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)