2011 NFL Placement Paper - I, Lucknow
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website17 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 NFL Placement Paper - I job in NFL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 NFL Placement Paper - I with Answers, Solutions:-
1. What is the poison’s ratio?
2. When boiler bursts, whom u would inform?
3. Modular ratio?
4. Envelope of damped free vibration?
5. A ball with a mass M is falling on to the ground with some velocity V1 and raising with velocity V2 . find the impulse?
6. Contd.. for 5th problem. When time of contact is given then force exerted on the ground.
7. two masses are connecting with string on to pulley coefficient of friction of mass m1 is given and also m1 and m2 are given. Find the relation b/n m1 and m2 , to make m2 move downwards
8. In a damped free excitation system maximum amplitude occurs
1. before resonance b. after resonance
9. Questions on set screws?
10. A four bar link mechanism is given with moment m acting on crank and also a force given at crank end. Find the reaction at hinged end of crank.
11. Deflection due to self weight of a uniform rod of diameter D and unit density and length is given .
12. The type of key used in wrist watch?
13. Bending stress is proportional to….?
Ans). Section modulus
14. The hypoid gears are ….
Ans). Non intersecting non parallel gears.
15. Hollow cylinder of outer D0 is given find the diameter of solid cylinder for the same material and same torsion strength. ?
16. principle plane is ?
17. Two masses are resting on a inclined plane with 30 degree angle and the two masses are welded with weightless rod and coefficients of friction is given. Find the common acceleration of a two masses.
18. two masses are of different weights smaller one is placed on the bigger mass. If the force is force is acting on bigger mass given find the acceleration of smaller mass.
19. Stress on minor diameter of bolt when bolt is subjected to longitudinal force.
20. no of independent elastic constants required for isotropic material?
21. pitch of the bolt of 30 mm metric thread diameter is?
22. the ratio of natural frequency on earth to moon?
23. upper portion of set screw is given fig shown and asked which type of set screw is ?
24. Efficiency of screw jack formula?
25. which of the parts given is harder one?
Ans a). inner case b) outer case like that?
National Fertilizers Limited - NFL was established on 23rd August 1974 with two manufacturing Units at Bathinda and Panipat. Subsequently, on the reorganization of Fertilizer group of Companies in 1978, the Nangal Unit of Fertilizer Corporation of India came under the NFL fold. The Company expanded its installed capacity in 1988 by installing and commissioning of its Vijaipur gas based Plant in Madhya Pradesh.
NFL over the years has developed a team of dedicated professionals in the areas of production, maintenance, project management, safety and environment control. These professionals are sought after in the Industry both in India & abroad for their Specialized Services.
NFL is known in the industry for its work culture, value added human resources, Quality Management, Safety, Environment, Concern for Ecology and its commitment to social upliftment and to ensure their compliance, All NFL plants are certified and being maintained under ISO-9001 (2000), ISO-14001 & OSHAS-18001 by conforming to International Quality, Environmental & Occupational Safety & Hazards standards. With the certification of Corporate Office/Marketing operations under ISO-9001: 2000, NFL has become the first Fertilizer Company in the country to have its total business covered under ISO-9001 Certification.
Address of NFL:-
National Fertilizers Limited - NFL
A-11, Sector-24, Noida-201301
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)