2011 NFL Placement Paper - II, Lucknow
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website17 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 NFL Placement Paper - II job in NFL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 NFL Placement Paper - II with Answers, Solutions:-
1. Max efficiency of screw jack formula?
2. Given some c/s of diffirent types which is having more torsional strength ?
3. Max principle stress theory is valid for which material?
4. efficiency of reveted joints of different types has given which is having max efficiency ?
5. if the roots are real then which type of vibrations will occur in damped systems ?
6. problem on transmissibility ?
7. when the disc is rotating on which on man is standing at the edge then what is the possibility of increase in speed of the disc?
A)man moves towards center b) out ward?
8. what is the principle behind the collisions of ball ?which is related to Q.7 ? ans constant linear momentum.
9. Find the elongation of the bar due to self weight
10. Problem on the cantilever deflection
11. Problem on the two blocks connected by string one is on table and on is hanging from the pulley…mechanics’ problem
12. Ratio of the tension of the band block breaks
13. max and normal efficiency of the power skew
14. what is monel metal
15. for which material max normal stress theory is used
16. efficiency of the riveted joints
17. coefficient of friction for the greased ball bearing
18. which key is used in wrist watch
19. bending stress is proportional to 1. directly/inversely proportional to section modulus
20. find the width of the strongest beam that can be cut of cylindrical log of wood whose diametre is ‘d’
21. If the phi is friction angle then which of the following can not be the value of the tan(phi)
a) 0 b) 1.5 mu etc.Ans is 0
22. problem on the transmissibility …to calculate dynamic amplitude
National Fertilizers Limited - NFL was established on 23rd August 1974 with two manufacturing Units at Bathinda and Panipat. Subsequently, on the reorganization of Fertilizer group of Companies in 1978, the Nangal Unit of Fertilizer Corporation of India came under the NFL fold. The Company expanded its installed capacity in 1988 by installing and commissioning of its Vijaipur gas based Plant in Madhya Pradesh.
NFL over the years has developed a team of dedicated professionals in the areas of production, maintenance, project management, safety and environment control. These professionals are sought after in the Industry both in India & abroad for their Specialized Services.
NFL is known in the industry for its work culture, value added human resources, Quality Management, Safety, Environment, Concern for Ecology and its commitment to social upliftment and to ensure their compliance, All NFL plants are certified and being maintained under ISO-9001 (2000), ISO-14001 & OSHAS-18001 by conforming to International Quality, Environmental & Occupational Safety & Hazards standards. With the certification of Corporate Office/Marketing operations under ISO-9001: 2000, NFL has become the first Fertilizer Company in the country to have its total business covered under ISO-9001 Certification.
Address of NFL:-
National Fertilizers Limited - NFL
A-11, Sector-24, Noida-201301
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)