2011 NTPC Placement Paper - I, Delhi/NCR
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website13 February 2011
Here are the details of 2011 NTPC Placement Paper - I job in NTPC. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to NTPC Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find NTPC Paper Pattern and Download questions of NTPC Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 NTPC Placement Paper:-
1.What is intensive property?
2.What is engg.stress?
3."ideal"cycle for s.i. engine?
4.Heat transfer mode in radiation?(e m wave)
5.Expnsn of steam in turbine is_________process?
6.Francis turbine is _________type(dirsn) of turbine?
7.Unit of refrigrtsn?
8.Efficiency of heat engine?
9.Unit of overall heat trnsfr coff.?
10.Von-mises theory is based on which princpl?(max.sh.strain)
11.Which is used as refrigerent?(freon)
12.Meaning of stage in turbine?
13.By increasing insulation, heat transfr rate will ____??(may incrs or decrs ,it will depnd on thickness)
14.When whirling of shaft will occur?
15.What will be deflection of simply supptd beam?
17.Why spiral casing is used in centrifugal pump?
18.What is d use of draft tube?
19.One que. related to press.compounding?
20.One que.related to vel.compounding?
21.Where super-sonic velocity will occr in nozl?
22.One que related to direction in gyroscopy chapter?
23.Which governer is used in gramo-phone?
24.What will be frequency of cantilvr-beam?
NTPC, India's largest power company, was set up in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. It is emerging as an ‘Integrated Power Major’, with a significant presence in the entire value chain of power generation business.
NTPC ranked 317th in the ‘2009, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies. With a current generating capacity of 33,194 MW, NTPC has embarked on plans to become a 75,000 MW company by 2017.
Why NTPC - Why should i join NTPC:-
NTPC has well established talent management systems in place to ensure that the company delivers on its promise of providing exponential growth and challenge to all employees.
* Performance Management - NTPC has a standardised and formalised performance management system. A KPA based system is designed to assess functional, managerial and potential competence in an objective and transparent manner. The system is designed to accomplish the overall organisational vision and mission by linking individual performance to the company’s objectives and strike a balance between performance and competence to help individuals excel in their fields.
* Career Paths - A formal career path and development process exists in NTPC. All career paths have an underlying management structure. Promotions within each career path are aligned with the needs of the organisation. Succession criteria for leadership positions in each career path have been identified, which provide basis for job rotation. Anyone joining the organisation can choose to pursue a business, function or staff career path and will be put through specific training interventions and job rotation path towards becoming a business, function or staff head.
* Leadership Development - Potential employees are assessed for leadership competence and are groomed to occupy leadership positions in the company. We have a system that enables measurement of leadership effectiveness, gap identification against an identified set of leadership competence. Individual development plans are made based on the gaps identified to ensure that the process of development and growth is meaningful.
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003
EPABX BOARD NOS.: 91 11 24360100, 24387000, 24387001
FAX NO.: 91 11 24361018
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)