2011 NTPC Placement Papers - II, Delhi/NCR
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website07 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 NTPC Placement Papers - II job in NTPC. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to NTPC Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find NTPC Placement Paper Electrical, Mechanical, Control & Instrumentation, Electronics, Pattern and Download questions of NTPC Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
NTPC Placement Papers 2011:-
- Air delivery tank at outlet of reciprocating compressor is provided for_ (provide constant pressure, avoid cavitation, )
- High speed centrifugal pump has _? (vanes faces in forward direction side,backward,radial vanes)
- Thermal efficiency in decreasing order_? (Otto cycle>dual cycle>diesel cycle)
- When a 1000 K body comes in contact with atmosphere at 300K a loss of 9000 KJ heat is transferred. The net available energy transferred is_
- When entropy of a system increases_? (unavailable energy increases )
- Rolling is a process widely used for_?
- Tool nomenclature_?
- In francis turbine movement of steam?
- For low power consumption _? (rake angle should be increased / decreased, nose angle increased/ decreased)
- Continuous chips occur in_? (High speeds,low speeds,both,none)
- Primary forces in a reciprocating engine_? (fully balanced, partially balanced, completely unbalanced, none)
- In proximate analysis pyrogallol is used for analysis of which element_? (nitrogen,oxygen)
- Sulphur content in fuel greatly affects_? (corrosion)
- Heat transfer through radiation can be increased by_? (decreasing emissivity and increases temperature of hot body)
- Which theory of failure clearly explains the failure in case of ductile material? (Maximun shear stress theory or Guests or trescas theory)
- When a material is subjected to continuous cycles which limit is being verified? (Endurance limit)
- Where is stress concentration maximum? (notches, stress reducing through cuts)
- Power transmitted through a belt drive_? P(T2-T1)
- According to Eulers theory crippling or buckling load is ____ (Wcr = Cπ2EI/l2)
- During sensible heating, specific humidity_? (remains constant)
- COP of a refrigerator is _? (greater than 1 )
- The maximum temperature in a refrigeration cycle is_? (less than/greater than/equal to critical temperature)
- The pressure at the throat of the nozzle_? (maximum,min)
- For a statically determinate set of forces for equilibrium_? (∑ f(X), f(Y), f(Z)=0,∑M=0)
- For a statically determinate set of forces- (there r as many equations as the no. of unknowns)
- 1-2-3 analysis is used for_? (1.break even analysis, ??)
- A problem on mean time of service something like a salesman has a rating of 120. considering 10% allowance time calculate the time required to serve 120?
- A problem n determining time in a queue?
- Energy equation for a laminar flow is _? (Uniform and steady ,non uniform and unsteady)
- Undercuts in welding occurs due to_? (low welding current, high welding current)
- Work holding equipment in shearing?
- At the centre of a nozzle _? (Mach no<1 >=1;=1)
- Word meaning based (antonym and synonyms) fetter, fester, lucid, anomaly, elucidate etc
- Word analogy based
- What is a tunnel diode
- What is a Zener diode
- Effect of + and – feedback on stability
- Composition of gobar gas
- Function of differential in the vehicle
- Function of stack register
- Fun of instruction pointer
- Fun of rst6.5,7.5
- What is an interrupt
- Output vtg calc on op amp
- How a pulse train can b generated using registers
- Conversion of oct to hex,hex to binary
- Fun of quantizer in pcm
- Why fm is less prone to noise
- Fun of limiter in detection of FM
- What is envelop detector
- Phase shift of 1/s^2
- Signal limited to 1000 hz sampled at nyquist rate. quantizer has 128 level .calculate the bit rate of the system.
- 1.5 V battery supply same power to R1 and R2 separately(R1>R2).calc the internal resistance of battery
- A wire is cut in two halves. one half is again stretched to th twice of length .calc the resistance.
NTPC, India's largest power company, was set up in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. It is emerging as an ‘Integrated Power Major’, with a significant presence in the entire value chain of power generation business.
NTPC ranked 317th in the ‘2009, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies. With a current generating capacity of 33,194 MW, NTPC has embarked on plans to become a 75,000 MW company by 2017.
Why NTPC - Why should i join NTPC:-
NTPC has well established talent management systems in place to ensure that the company delivers on its promise of providing exponential growth and challenge to all employees.
* Performance Management - NTPC has a standardised and formalised performance management system. A KPA based system is designed to assess functional, managerial and potential competence in an objective and transparent manner. The system is designed to accomplish the overall organisational vision and mission by linking individual performance to the company’s objectives and strike a balance between performance and competence to help individuals excel in their fields.
* Career Paths - A formal career path and development process exists in NTPC. All career paths have an underlying management structure. Promotions within each career path are aligned with the needs of the organisation. Succession criteria for leadership positions in each career path have been identified, which provide basis for job rotation. Anyone joining the organisation can choose to pursue a business, function or staff career path and will be put through specific training interventions and job rotation path towards becoming a business, function or staff head.
* Leadership Development - Potential employees are assessed for leadership competence and are groomed to occupy leadership positions in the company. We have a system that enables measurement of leadership effectiveness, gap identification against an identified set of leadership competence. Individual development plans are made based on the gaps identified to ensure that the process of development and growth is meaningful.
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003
EPABX BOARD NOS.: 91 11 24360100, 24387000, 24387001
FAX NO.: 91 11 24361018
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)