2011 Quark Placement Paper - II, Chandigarh
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website18 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 Quark Placement Paper - II job in Quark. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
1. There is a church tower 150 feet tall and another catholic tower at a distance of 350 feet from it which is 200 feet tall. There is one each bird sitting on top of both the towers. They fly at a constant speed and time to reach a grain in b/w the towers at the same time. At what distance from the church is the grain?
2. Some guy holding a glass of wine in his hand looking around in the room says, "This is same as it was four years ago, how old are your two kids now?" Other guy says "Three now, Pam had one more in the meanwhile." Pam says, "If you multiply their ages, answer is 96 and if you add the ages of first two kids, addition is same as our house number." The first guy says, "You are very smart but that doesn't tell me their ages." Pam says, "It's very simple, just think." What are the ages of three kids?
Ans: 8, 6, 2
3. A person wants to meet a lawyer and as that lawyer is busy he asks him to come three days after the before day of the day after tomorrow? on which day the lawyer asks the person to come?
4. A boy has Rs 2. He wins or loses Re 1 at a time If he wins he gets Re 1 and if he loses the game he loses Re 1. He can loose only 5 times. He is out of the game if he earns Rs 5. Find the number of ways in which this is possible?
5. A set of football matches is to be organized in a "round-robin" fashion, i.e., every participating team plays a match against every other team once and only once. If 21 matches are totally played, how many teams participated?
6. Glenn and Jason each have a collection of cricket balls. Glenn said that if Jason would give him 2 of his balls they would have an equal number; but, if Glenn would give Jason 2 of his balls, Jason would have 2 times as many balls as Glenn. How many balls does Jason have?
7. P, Q, R and S are playing a game of carrom. P, R, and S, Q are partners. S is to the right of R who is facing west. Then Q is facing ?
(E) None of these
Ans : (A)
8. If there are 1024*1280 pixels on a screen and each pixel can have around 16 million colors Find the memory required for this?
9 . A clock is so placed that at 12 noon its minute hand points towards north-east. In which direction does its hour hand point at 1.30 p.m?
10. A motor cyclist participant of a race says "We drove with the speed of 10 miles an hour one way, but while returning because of less traffic we drove on the same route with 15 miles per hour." What was their average speed in the whole journey?
Ans: 12 miles per hour
About Quark :-
Quark was established in 1981. in Denver, Colorado. Quark development center in Chandigarh, India largest development, testing and support center worldwide. The work culture is based on team collaboration, cooperation, and united goals, established by employees from many different offices. The group creates and supports world-class software following an integrated product development strategy with clear and defined roles for each team.
Working at Quark - Why should i join Quark?:-
Quark promotes an initiative-based culture driven by a focus on our customers and leadership to advance innovative ideas and solutions that meet customer and business needs. From this foundation stem our core values of leadership, empowerment, communication, execution and customer focus.
Quark employees run Community ConneXions, a global grass-roots effort for giving back to the communities where we live and serve. Community ConneXions activities focus on volunteerism, financial contributions, and other activities with charitable organizations.
Address of Quark:-
Quark India Pvt Ltd.
A 45 Industrial Area
Phase VIII B Mohali 160059
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)