Here are the details of 2011 Ramco Placement Paper - I job in Ramco Systems. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 Ramco Placement Paper - I with Answers, Solutions:-
1. Find the output for the following C program
Ans. An empty string
2. Find the output for the following C program
x = y++ + x++;
y = ++y + ++x;
Ans. 57 94
3. Find the output for the following C program
printf(”%d %d %dn”,x,x< <2,x>>2);
Ans. 5 20 1
4. Find the output for the following C program
#define swap1(a,b) a=a+b;b=a-b;a=a-b;
int swap2(int a,int b)
Ans. 10 5
5. Find the output for the following C program
char *ptr = “Ramco Systems”;
Ans. Samco Systems
6. Find the output for the following C program
Ans. Compilation error giving it cannot be an modifiable ‘lvalue’
7. Find the output for the following C program
p1=(char *) malloc(25);
p2=(char *) malloc(25);
8. Find the output for the following C program given that
. The following variable is available in file1.c
static int average_float;
Ans. All the functions in the file1.c can access the variable
9. Find the output for the following C program
# define TRUE 0
Ans. This won’t go into the loop as TRUE is defined as 0
10. Find the output for the following C program
printf(”First output: %dn”,x);
printf(”Second Output : %dn”,x);
printf(”Third Output : %dn”,x);
Ans. 12 1 1
Directions: Each of the following question has a question and two statements labelled as (i) and (ii). Use the data/information given in (i) and (ii) to decide whether the data are sufficient to answer the question record your answer as
A) If you can get the answer from (1)alone but not from (2)
B) If you can get the answer from (2)alone but not from (1)
C) If can get the answer from (1)and (2)together ,although neither statement by itself suffice
D) If statement (1)alone suffices and statement (2) alone also suffice.
E) If can't get the answer from statements (1) and (2) together and you need more data.
11. What will be the population of city X in 1991?
1) Population of the city has 55% annual growth rate
2) in 1991,the population of city X was 8 million
12. Was it Rani's birthday yesterday?
1)Lata spends Rs.100 on Rani's birthday
2)Lata spent Rs.100 yesterday
13. Is 3*5 or is 4*6 greater ?
2)a*b is the remainder of ab%(a+b)
14. Will the graph X-Y pass through the origin?
1) x proportional to the Y
2)increment in y per units rise of x is fixed.
15. What was the value of the machine 2 years ago?
1) the depreciation of the value of the machine per year is 10%
2)present value of the machine is rs 8000/
16. What will be the area of a square that can be inscribed in a circle?
1) Radius of the circle is T
2) Length of a diagonal of the square is 2r
17. Can it be concluded that the port made more profit in 1988 than in 1987
Total tonnage handled by the port 10 million tones . Expenditure made by the port to handle one tonne of cargo Rs.20/-
Total tonnage handled by the port 12.5 million tonnes Expenditure made by the port to handle one tonne of cargo Rs 25/-
18. There are two figures viz., a circle and a square. Which having greater area?
1) Perimeter of the circle is the same as the perimeter of the square.
2) Eleven times the radius is equal to seven times the length of one side of the square.
Directions for questions 19. 23 Questions 19-13 are based on the following information:
A port has four berths W,V,X,Y. Of these two are general cargo berth, one is a fertiliser berth and one is for liquid cargo, When vessel A arrived it was berthed at berth V but vessel B which along with A had to wait prior to berthing as vessel C was working in berth Y and vessel D was working in berth W .Vessel E came to unload fertiliser and did not have to wait. All are specilised berths i.e. general cargo vessel has to work only in a general cargo berth. So is true for fertiliser vessel and liquid cargo vessel.
19. The vessel E should be alotted to the berth.
20. Which of the following berth can accept a vessel carrying liquid cargo--W, V, X, Y
21. Which of the following is not a general cargo vessel--A ,B, C, D, E
22. Total number of general cargo vessels mentioned in the above description is
23. Which of the following allotments is possible
Ans: B to W
24. What is the range of values of x?
1)( x-2 ) / ( 2x + 5 ) < 1/3
2)2x /3 + 17/3 > 3x – 20
25. Of the two which one is the greater – -3/x , -3/y?
Ramco Systems is part of the USD 1 Billion diversified conglomerate, the Ramco Group of companies. Started as an R&D division of Ramco Industries Limited in 1992, Ramco Systems was later established as an independent company in 1999. Headquartered in Chennai, the company has 20 offices spread across India, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, South Africa and APAC. The company focuses on providing innovative business solutions that can be delivered quickly and cost-effectively in complex environments.
Ramco Systems is a rapidly growing cloud enterprise software company focused on providing multi-tenanted enterprise software to corporates in the area of HCM and Payroll, ERP and M&E MRO for Defence and Civil Aviation, with Mobile first philosophy and In-memory based Planning and Optimization engine. At Ramco, we understand that functionality alone cannot help a product succeed in today’s crowded marketplace. With utmost importance to usability, Ramco has charted out a product philosophy of MUSIC—an acronym for Mobility, User Interface, Social, In-Memory and Context-aware applications. Globally, Ramco has over 150,000 users from 1000+ customer organizations. Headquartered in Chennai (India), the company has 20 offices spread across India, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, South Africa and APAC.
Ramco Systems Limited
64, Sardar Patel Road
Chennai - 600 113
Tel : +91 44 2235 4510/3090 4000
Fax : +91 44 2230 1859
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)