Here are the details of 2011 Ramco Placement Paper - II job in Ramco Systems. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 Ramco Placement Paper - II with Answers, Solutions:-
1. Find the output for the following C program
Ans. Compilation error giving it cannot be an modifiable ‘lvalue’
2. Find the output for the following C program
p1=(char *) malloc(25);
p2=(char *) malloc(25);
3. Find the output for the following C program given that
. The following variable is available in file1.c
static int average_float;
Ans. All the functions in the file1.c can access the variable
4. Find the output for the following C program
# define TRUE 0
Ans. This won’t go into the loop as TRUE is defined as 0
5. Find the output for the following C program
printf(”First output: %dn”,x);
printf(”Second Output : %dn”,x);
printf(”Third Output : %dn”,x);
Ans. 12 1 1
6. Find the output for the following C program
Ans. 11 16
7.Find the output for the following C programmain()
if(a=0) printf(”Ramco Systemsn”);
Ans. Ony one time “Ramco Systems” will be printed
8. Find the output for the following C program
int SumElement(int *,int);
int SumElement(int array,int size)
9. Find the output for the following C program
int printf(const char*,…);
– int sum;
10. Find the output for the following C program
printf(”%d”,((a+9) + (a+1)));
Directions :- Each sentence below has one or two blanks. Choose the word from the set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
11. The air was bitter cold, the temperature well below the freezing point , yet they found themselves ------ freely as they clambered up the steep northern slope
12. We were taken when we heard of his defection , never having suspected that he was anything but loyal. So capable had been his ---- or and devotion to cease
13. War and peace are mutually ------- states of being and war to preserve peace is not a paradox . It is a -----
Ans: incompatible -- contradiction
14. Although the injury appeared ------, the examination by the ophthomologist revealed that he would need immediate surgery to save his sight.
1. corroborative ---- refutable
2. obnoxious ---- harmless
3. sanction ---- hinder
4. empirical ---- experimental
5. aborigine ---- emigrant
15. Can it be concluded that fires try is getting increasing importance in India? ( Disregarding the change in money value )
1) Name of the plan Expenditure on Forest (Crore of rupees)
First five year plan----->10
Second five year plan-->19
16. Name of the plan Expenditure on Forest (Crore of rupees)
First five year plan---->46
Second five year plan----> 92.5
17. Is AB>AM ( A Triangle is given )
2) M is any point other than B and C on BC
18. Is X^2+Y^2<X+Y?
2) 0<Y<1 and X!=Y (X not equal to Y)
19. Can it be concluded that angle ABO = angle ODC
1) ABCD is a Parallelogram and O is the point of intersection of the diagonals.
2) Angle DOC =75deg. and angle DAO =35deg.
20. What is the value of x+y?
21. How many students are there in the class?
1) 30 students play foot ball and 40 play cricket .
2)Each student plays either foot ball or cricket or both.
22. What is the value of a:b?
23. What is the maximum value of the expression 5+8x-8x^2?
1) x is real
2) x is not positive
24. What will be the value of the greatest angle of the triangle ABC?
1) Angles of the triangle are in the ration 2:5:3
2) The side opposite to the greatest angle is the longest side.
25. Find the output for the following C program
Ramco Systems is part of the USD 1 Billion diversified conglomerate, the Ramco Group of companies. Started as an R&D division of Ramco Industries Limited in 1992, Ramco Systems was later established as an independent company in 1999. Headquartered in Chennai, the company has 20 offices spread across India, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, South Africa and APAC. The company focuses on providing innovative business solutions that can be delivered quickly and cost-effectively in complex environments.
Ramco Systems is a rapidly growing cloud enterprise software company focused on providing multi-tenanted enterprise software to corporates in the area of HCM and Payroll, ERP and M&E MRO for Defence and Civil Aviation, with Mobile first philosophy and In-memory based Planning and Optimization engine. At Ramco, we understand that functionality alone cannot help a product succeed in today’s crowded marketplace. With utmost importance to usability, Ramco has charted out a product philosophy of MUSIC—an acronym for Mobility, User Interface, Social, In-Memory and Context-aware applications. Globally, Ramco has over 150,000 users from 1000+ customer organizations. Headquartered in Chennai (India), the company has 20 offices spread across India, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, South Africa and APAC.
Ramco Systems Limited
64, Sardar Patel Road
Chennai - 600 113
Tel : +91 44 2235 4510/3090 4000
Fax : +91 44 2230 1859
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)