2011 Tata Motors Placement Paper, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyTata Motors
- Posted date on our Website07 February 2011
Here are the details of 2011 Tata Motors Placement Paper job in Tata Motors. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Tata Motors Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find Tata Motors Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Tata Motors Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 Tata Motors Placement Paper:-
1. pitch of the bolt of 30 mm metric thread diameter is?
2. the ratio of natural frequency on earth to moon?
3. upper portion of set screw is given fig shown and asked which type of set screw is ?
4. Efficiency of screw jack formula?
5. which of the parts given is harder one?
Ans a). inner case b) outer case like that?
6. Max efficiency of screw jack formula?
7. Given some c/s of diffirent types which is having more torsional strength ?
8. Max principle stress theory is valid for which material?
9. efficiency of reveted joints of different types has given which is having max efficiency ?
10. if the roots are real then which type of vibrations will occur in damped systems ?
11. problem on transmissibility ?
12. when the disc is rotating on which on man is standing at the edge then what is the possibility of increase in speed of the disc?
A)man moves towards center b) out ward?
13. what is the principle behind the collisions of ball ?which is related to Q.7 ? ans constant linear momentum.
14. Find the elongation of the bar due to self weight
15. Problem on the cantilever deflection
16. Problem on the two blocks connected by string one is on table and on is hanging from the pulley…mechanics’ problem
17. Ratio of the tension of the band block breaks
18. max and normal efficiency of the power skew
19. what is monel metal
20. for which material max normal stress theory is used
21. efficiency of the riveted joints
22. coefficient of friction for the greased ball bearing
23. which key is used in wrist watch
24. bending stress is proportional to 1. directly/inversely proportional to section modulus
25. find the width of the strongest beam that can be cut of cylindrical log of wood whose diametre is ‘d’
26. If the phi is friction angle then which of the following can not be the value of the tan(phi)
a) 0 b) 1.5 mu etc. Ans is 0
27. problem on the transmissibility …to calculate dynamic amplitude
About Tata Motors:-
Tata Motors was established in 1945. It is India's largest automobile company, with consolidated revenues of Rs. 92,519 crores (USD 20 billion) in 2009-10. It is the leader in commercial vehicles in each segment, and among the top three in passenger vehicles with winning products in the compact, midsize car and utility vehicle segments. The company is the world's fourth largest truck manufacturer, and the world's second largest bus manufacturer.
The company's 24,000 employees are guided by the vision to be "best in the manner in which we operate, best in the products we deliver, and best in our value system and ethics."
Why Tata Motors - Why should i join Tata Motors?:-
Tata Motors is on the lookout for dynamic professionals who will drive the Company forward.
Tata Motors offer challenging assignments in our various sectors: Commercial Vehicle Business Unit, Passenger Car Business Unit, Engineering Research Centre and Corporate Affairs.
The Company employs around 22,000 people (blue & white collared) who share a passion for automobiles.
Address of Tata Motors:-
Bombay House, 24, Homi Mody Street, Fort,
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)