2011 Vedanta Placement Paper - I, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website12 February 2011
Here are the details of 2011 Vedanta Placement Paper - I job in Vedanta. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Vedanta Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find Vedanta Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Vedanta Placement Paper 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 Vedanta Placement Paper:-
1. Find the wrong no. In the series: 19, 26,33,46,59,74,91.
2. A person 1st walks 85meter towards North, then turn left and walks 25m, again turn left and walks 90m. Then he turns 120 degree right. Wht is his final dirn.? a. NE b.NW c. ES d.SW
3. 12 persons in a get together. Each person does handshake with each other. Find the no. of hand shakes? Ans.66
4. If the side of a square is increased by 15%, wht ‘ll be the increase in its area?
5. xy=120, x^2+y^2=289, Find xy? Ans.23
6. Sum of 3 consecutive odd nos. is 57. Find the middle one ? Ans:19
7. The ratio of the father’s age to his son’s age is 7:3. The product of their ages is 756.The ratio of their ages after 6 yrs. Will be? Ans-2:1
8. 3 people can do a work in 6 days. After 2 days of work 3 other joined with them. Hw many days it ‘ll take to finish the remaining work?
9. ‘A’ invested a capital of 35000 for 8 yrs. ‘B’ invested 42,000 for 10 yrs. If the total profit is 30,000, find the share of ‘A’ ?
10. out of 10 players a team of ‘5’ and a captain has to be selected . In hw many ways it is possible?
11. if 12 men shakes hand from each other then what will be the total no. of hand shakes?
12. Ajit invested Rs 35000 for 8 months and Manjit invested Rs 42000 for 10 months. On a profit of Rs 31570 Ajit share is???
13. If product of 2 no.s is 120 and sum of their squares is 289 .then the sum of the no is ??
14. Among these, who was the Bengali writer ?
15. To which branch of literature did C contribute ?
ans. All of these ( Poetry, Drama, Novel)
16. A train 150m long running 68kmph. In what time it will pass a man who is running at 8kmph in the same direction in which the train is going?
17. There are 3 shirts in a box, each shirt for 1boy, if 3 boys randomly draws shirts from the box what is the probability that they get different shirts?
18. Venn diagram (looking lengthy but very easy)
19. 10 yrs ago mother age was 4 times as her daughter, 10 yrs hence mother age will be twice as her daughter what is the present age of daughter?
20. If a sum of money doubles in 6 yrs then what time it will take to be 4 times compounded annually???
Vedanta is a diversified metals and mining group with wide-ranging interests in aluminium, copper, zinc, lead, iron ore and commercial energy. Vedanta is the first Indian manufacturing company to be listed on the London Stock Exchange, and we continue to be listed on the FTSE 100. It is on track to become a million-tonne per annum producer at the lowest decile costs in aluminum, copper and zinc by 2010.
Vedanta had headquartered in London and have over 30,000 employees including over 8,000 professionals worldwide.
Why Vedanta - Why should i join Vedanta?:-
Vedanta Group has a strategic business unit-based flat organisation structure designed to promote empowerment, wider ownership and a higher degree of commitment and accountability.
Vedanta pride ourselves on being a dynamic organisation. Our employees are among the most creative, forward-thinking people in today’s business world, coming from a wide range of cultural, educational and geographic backgrounds. We encourage our employees to move across Group companies to gain a rich and varied experience. At Vedanta, we offer employees much more than just a job; we strive to give them a career.
Address of Vedanta:-
75, Nehru Road
Vile Parle (East)
Tel: +91 22 6646 1000
Fax: +91 22 6646 1451
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)