2011 VeriFone Placement Paper- I, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website19 April 2011
Here are the details of 2011 VeriFone Placement Paper- I job in VeriFone. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 VeriFone Placement Paper- I with Answer, Solution:-
1. There were 36 chairs. how many ways can they be placed such that all rows have equal no. of chairs and atleast three chairs are there in each row and there are atleast three rows.
Ans:- 5 ways.
2. There are 27 balls, of which 1 is heavier. given a balance how many times you need to weigh to find out the odd ball.
Ans:- 3 Weighs.
3. Product of three consecutive nos. 210. What is the sum of two least numbers
4. If the area of the sqaure is increased by 69 % how much the length of the side will increase?
5. if the sum of five consecutive nos. 35? how many prime nos are there :
Ans:- 2 primes.
6. if the length of the rectangle is reduced by 20% and breath is increased by 20 % what is the net change ?
Ans:- 4 % decrease
7. There are some 20 Basketball players & 30 Football players, and 25 cricket players. 1 of them plays all the three games. 8 of them plays atleast two games. They are 50 altogether. How many of them plays none of the games.
8. B is 20 miles east of A. D is 30 miles east of C. E is 10 miles north of D. C is 20 miles north of B. How far E is from A?
9. if W is a sequence of strings without a and W is its reversal then WaW is accepted by:
Ans:- Context Free Grammmars
10. Whether all recusive pgm can be writtten iteratively?
11.which of the following is not used for client/server. RPC,TCP/IP,MESSAGEQs None
12. which of the following is true.
Ans:the primary key in Database design is very important.
13. SQL is a Non procedural query language.
14. Data structure used to implements a menu: doubly linked circular linked list.
15. some regular expression is given:WaW'.may be it is context free grammar.
16.the feature of real time OS is: fast context switching.
17.OS implements protection with the help of hardware like virtual addressing in 386/286 etc.
18. what is a real time system.
19. Name some real time OS
20. what are the characteristics of Real time OS.
VeriFone is a global leader in secure electronic payment technologies. VeriFone provide solutions, services, and expertise that enable electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point of sale.
VeriFone delivers advanced payment solutions to the Asia & the Pacific Rim Region based on leading-edge IP technologies such as Ethernet, Wi-Fi, CDMA and GPRS.
Working at VeriFone- Why should i join VeriFone?:-
VeriFone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at VeriFone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It’s this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
With more than 40 offices around the world, VeriFone offers a wide variety of local opportunities to fit your career goals. We provide competitive compensation and benefits packages throughout our locations along with a culture rich with advancement and career development opportunities. VeriFone is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Address of VeriFone:-
NEW DELHI, INDIA
B-1, First Floor, Sector 4,
NOIDA – 201 301 (U.P.)
Tel: +91 120 408 8500
Fax: +91 120 408 8501
VeriFone India Sales Pvt. Ltd. (Mumbai)
Unit No: 404, 4th Floor,
Makhija Arcade, 35th Road,
Khar (W), Mumbai – 400052
Tel: +91 22 66717990
Fax: +91 22 66717992
VeriFone India Technology Pvt Ltd
# 26, Race Course Road
Bangalore – 560 001.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)