Here are the details of 2011 VeriFone Placement Paper- II job in VeriFone. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
2011 VeriFone Placement Paper- II with Answer, Solution:-
1. To ensure one pgm. doesnt corrupt other pgm. in a Multi-pgm enviornment what you should do?
2. Which one you will use to implement critical section? Binary Semaphore
3. Which one is not needed for Multi-processing. enviornment? options are: virtual memory,security,time sharing,none of the above.
4. Which one is not done by Data link layer ? bit stuffing, LRC,CRC,parity check
5. Which one is not related to Data link layer?
6. Which one is not suitable for client-server application? tcp/ip,message passing,rpc,none of the above.
7. Indexing in databases give you options were like 1.efficient deleting and inserting 2.efficient deleting. etc.
8. int a=1,b=2,c=3;
What is the output?
8. Scope of Static Variable ............
in a file.
9. for(i=0; i<=10;i++,printf("%d",i)); +- (+- is there in the questions)
10. Real Time Os should have
a)fast context switch
b)Virtual memory etc.
11. is DOS a real time OS.
12. what is a kernel, shell.
13. what is binary search, traversal, hashing etc.
14. given a scenario what is the suitable data structure.
15. write a code to count the no. of 1's in a binary rep. of a number. memory taken for char *, int * etc.
16. char *cp; int *ip; cp++,ip++ - what is the result.
17. compare the no. of bytes in Unix and Dos for long char short int.
18. how to make programs portable on Unix and Dos under such circumstances.
19. in c++, what is a constructor, destructor, friend etc.
20. what is waterfall model, prototype model etc.
VeriFone is a global leader in secure electronic payment technologies. VeriFone provide solutions, services, and expertise that enable electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point of sale.
VeriFone delivers advanced payment solutions to the Asia & the Pacific Rim Region based on leading-edge IP technologies such as Ethernet, Wi-Fi, CDMA and GPRS.
Working at VeriFone- Why should i join VeriFone?:-
VeriFone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at VeriFone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It’s this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
With more than 40 offices around the world, VeriFone offers a wide variety of local opportunities to fit your career goals. We provide competitive compensation and benefits packages throughout our locations along with a culture rich with advancement and career development opportunities. VeriFone is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Address of VeriFone:-
NEW DELHI, INDIA
B-1, First Floor, Sector 4,
NOIDA – 201 301 (U.P.)
Tel: +91 120 408 8500
Fax: +91 120 408 8501
VeriFone India Sales Pvt. Ltd. (Mumbai)
Unit No: 404, 4th Floor,
Makhija Arcade, 35th Road,
Khar (W), Mumbai – 400052
Tel: +91 22 66717990
Fax: +91 22 66717992
VeriFone India Technology Pvt Ltd
# 26, Race Course Road
Bangalore – 560 001.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)