Here are the details of ADP Placement Paper January 2012 job in ADP Pvt. Ltd. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to ADP Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find ADP Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of ADP Placement Paper January 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
ADP Placement Paper January 2012:-
Directions for question nos 1-2:-
Eighty Five children went to amusement park where they could ride on merry â€“go-round roller coaster and Ferris wheel .It was known that 20 of them have took all three rides and 55 of them have taken at least two of the three rides. Each ride cost Rs.1 and the total receipt of the amusement park was Rs.145.
1) How many children did not try any of the rides. ?
A) 5 B) 10 C) 15 D) 20
2) How many children took exactly one ride?
A) 5 B) 10 C) 15 D) 20
3) Four cities are connected by a road network as shown in the figure. In how many ways can you start from any city and come back to it without travelling on the same road more than once ?
Directions for question nos 4-5:-
A, B, and C are three numbers, Let
@(A, B)= Average of A and B
*(A, B)=Product of A and B
/(A, B)=A divided by B
4) If A=2 and B=4 the value of @( / (*(A,B),B),A) would be
5) Sum of A and B is given by
A) *(@(A, B), 2)
6) Sneh’s age is 1/6th of her father’s age. Sneh’s father’s age will be twice of Vimal’s age after 10 years. If Vimal’s eighth birthday was celebrated two years before, what is Sneh’s present age?
a) 24 years b) 30 years c) 6 2/3 years d) None of these
7) Three years ago the average of A and B was 18 Years. With C joining them now, the average becomes 22 years. How old is C now?
a) 24 years b) 27 years c) 28 years d) 30 years
8) A train traveling at 42 kms/ hr passes a cyclist going in the same direction in 9 secs. If the cyclist had been going in the opposite direction, the train would have passed him in 5 secs. Find the length of the train.
a) 75 meters b) 60 meters c) 90 meters d) 80 meters
9) What is the output of the program
char s="oracle is the best";
// A. oracle is the best
// B. Core dump
// c. Error Message
// D. Goes into infinite loop
Ans: B. core dump (Garbage value)
10. What is the output of the program
// A. 6,2,1,5
// B. 6,2,1,5,7
// c. Error Message
// D. core dump
Ans: A. 6,2,1,5
About ADP Pvt. Ltd:-
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with nearly $9 billion in revenues and about 550,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of HR, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine and recreational vehicle dealers throughout the world.
Why ADP Pvt. Ltd - Why Should i join ADP Pvt. Ltd?:-
ADP enjoy a robust and diverse organization that provides unlimited career building opportunities and professional development programs. Working within supportive teams, our professionals collaborate to achieve common goals and are recognized for their individual achievements.
ADP has a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental and vision. We also are committed to offering you what we call “quality of life” benefits that will complement you both professionally and personally. Health memberships, childcare, matching 401(k), pension plans, tuition reimbursement and flexible work time are just a few of these benefits. And your benefits start on your first day of employment.
Address of ADP Pvt. Ltd:-
6-3-1091/C/1, 'Fortune 9',
Raj Bhavan Road Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500 082
Ph: +91 40-23408600
Fax: +91 40-23406980
Bldg #3, SP Infocity, Pune-Saswad Road,
Hadapsar, Pune - 411 028
Ph: +91 20-66265200
Fax: +91 20-66265222
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)