Accenture Placement Paper August 2015, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website01 September 2015
Here are the details of Accenture Placement Paper August 2015 job in Accenture. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Here you will find Accenture Placement Paper August 2015 with Answers and Solution.
1. Digits of first place and third place are interchanged of the numbers 349, 483, 766, 598, 674 and then the new numbers are arranged in ascending order. Which would be the fourth number ?
Ans : (D)
2. 7/8 of 3/7 of a number is equal to 25% of 45% of another number. What is the ratio of the first and the second numbers respectively?
(a) 3 : 7
(b) 9: 10
(c) 3 : 10
(d) 3 : 2
(e) None of these
Ans: ( c ) 3 : 10
3) In a bag there are 10paise ,20 paise,25paise coins are in 7:4:3 respectively .They altogether amounts to 90/- .How many 25paise coins were there.
e) none of these
4. A can do a work in 8 days, B can do a work in 7 days, C can do a work in 6 days. A works on the first day, B works on the second day and C on the third day resly.that is they work on alternate days. When will they finish the work. which day will they finish the work.
Ans: 7 7/168 days
void temp(int i)
if(i == 10) return;
printf("%d" , i);
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. At Accenture you can join ranks with approximately 204,000 people in more than 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Find out more about Accenture’s different areas of business, specifically in Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as how they get involved in communities around the world.
Working at Accenture - Why Should i Join Accenture?:-
Variety, teamwork and growth keep people here as they build their careers. A career in Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do as we help clients become high-performance businesses and governments. This is your starting point for learning more about whether Accenture might be the right place for you.
Accenture employees offer a wide range of skills and backgrounds—a vital ingredient in our recipe for high performance. Choose the skills that you are interested in to learn more about career path options.
Address of Accenture:-
A1- Godrej Industries Complex
Off Eastern Express Highway
Mumbai – 400079
Tel: +91 22 67380300
Fax: +91 22 67380301
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)