Accenture Placement Paper November 2014, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website16 December 2014
Here are the details of Accenture Placement Paper November 2014 job in Accenture. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Here you will find Accenture Placement Paper November 2014 with Answers and Solutions.
1. There are 6561 balls out of them 1 is heavy. Find the min. no. of times the balls have to be weighed for finding out the heavy ball.
2. Which is the combination by Erica?
a. Apples, cherries, Bananas
b. Apples, Cherries, Grapes
c. Apples, Grapes, Bananas
d. Cherries, Grapes, Bananas
3. A box contains 12 marbles of three different colours green, yellow and blue-4 each, If you were to close your eyes and pick them at random, how many marbles must you take out to be sure that there are at least two of one colour among the marbles picked out?
4. Every day a cyclist meets a train at a particular crossing. The road is straight before the crossing and both are traveling in the same direction. The cyclist travels with a speed of 10 Kmph. One day the cyclist comes late by 25 min. and meets the train 5km before the crossing. What is the speed of the train?
Ans: 60 kmph
5. A son and father goes for boating in river upstream . After rowing for 1 mile son notices the hat of his father falling in the river. After 5 min. he tells his father that his hat has fallen. So they turn round and are able to pick the hat at the point from where they began boating after 5min. Tell the speed of river?
Ans: 6 miles/hr
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. At Accenture you can join ranks with approximately 204,000 people in more than 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Find out more about Accenture’s different areas of business, specifically in Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as how they get involved in communities around the world.
Working at Accenture - Why Should i Join Accenture?:-
Variety, teamwork and growth keep people here as they build their careers. A career in Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do as we help clients become high-performance businesses and governments. This is your starting point for learning more about whether Accenture might be the right place for you.
Accenture employees offer a wide range of skills and backgrounds—a vital ingredient in our recipe for high performance. Choose the skills that you are interested in to learn more about career path options.
Address of Accenture:-
A1- Godrej Industries Complex
Off Eastern Express Highway
Mumbai – 400079
Tel: +91 22 67380300
Fax: +91 22 67380301
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)