Account Strategist- Google- Gurgaon, Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Account Strategist- Google- Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The role: Account Strategist
This is a strategic role that calls for the highest levels of analytical thinking and problem solving skills, a strong affinity for the craft of language and a fondness for consulting closely with clients. As an Account Strategist, you'll distill the essence of our clients' products and services into targeted keyword lists and text advertisements that connect our advertisers with customers. You will also collaborate with our Sales and Operations team to work closely with clients to maximize the performance of these highly targeted ads.
- Build online campaigns for key clients in the FMCG, Retail and manufacturing industries.
- Consult with clients to understand their business needs and propose solutions that allow customer acquisition, cost control, audience collaboration and strong communication.
- Monitor and analyse online marketing and campaign performance data in order to suggest structural and editorial improvements that will optimise ad campaigns
- Consult clients on adopting the best possible creative solutions that can drive top of the mind awareness and ROI strategies.
- Provide customer training and orientation on Google products such as Google Analytics
- BA/ BS degree, MBA is a plus, preferred with a strong academic record
- At least 3 years of experience in account management or in an online marketing position
- Proven record of successful process management and relationship development with large clients.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing/ editing and verbal communication.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to complete large volumes of work quickly.
- Significant problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)