Here are the details of Accounting Consultant job in Deloitte. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location:- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
The key job responsibilities include the following:-
- Assist with the month end processes, including accruals, correcting entries, review of financial results etc…
- Assist the performing reconciliations, perform standing and reversing entries, produce standardised reports
- Assist with the detailed review of WIP and debtor ledgers
- Assist with the review of monthly credit notes and invoice reversals
- Financial query resolution or escalation as necessary
- Contribute to the development of a knowledge base to be used by the service lines to answer queries they may have
- Assist with the review finance processes and suggest improvements
- Assisting in preparation of key reported business metrics and building reports for management
- Able to write queries or use commercial tools to produce reports/analytical results
- Maintains appropriate confidentiality of information in accordance with Deloitte Australia policies
- Working collaboratively with accounting manager to understand and analyse current business activities and trends
- Assure the production and appropriate distribution of well-designed reports to appropriate staff on pre-defined or ad hoc schedules
- Delivery of all pre-defined and agreed business and competency objectives
- Reconciliation and backup of allocated accounts
- Completion of bi-annual performance review, assessment and completion of annual career plans
- Completion of all required training programs
- Contribution to continued process improvement
- Participation in team and service line events
The key skills required:-
- Team playing & communications - works as an effective team member, sharing information and providing peers with assistance, to achieve shared objectives
- Client relations - builds consensus at peer level.
- Gains knowledge of Deloitte Australia business
- Design & development of deliverables - takes responsibility for developing significant portions of deliverables requiring moderate revision.
- Follows an organised and methodical approach to developing deliverables
- Change management - supports introduction of change and identifies change resistance issues and relays accordingly to Accounting Manager
- Performance management - takes initiative to develop annual goals and gains support from manager.
- Reviews own performance regularly and seeks feedback to improve performance
- Coaching/mentoring development - takes an active role in educating, supporting and integrating others into the firm.
- Supports the onboarding of new recruits by sharing relevant information and providing on the job training
- Training & development - actively participates in knowledge transfer for core competency skills
- Planning & scoping - manages own tasks and the task interdependencies within the overall scope of work.
- Organises work documentation in a methodical, efficient, accessible manner
- Issue management & quality assurance - demonstrates sound problem solving abilities when proposing solutions to issues.
- Anticipating issues, weighs practical considerations in addressing issues, and seeks input from Accounting Manager to resolve
- Professional skills development - CA / CPA qualification and prior experience within in an accounting & reporting environment is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) is essential
- Knowledge sharing - willingness to share knowledge within National Finance teams
- Personal development - is committed to self-development, seeking to understand own strengths and weaknesses, has self-confidence and a sound work ethic
- Career planning - will set high standards and challenging goals for their own development, identifying opportunities for professional growth and actively seeks to develop skills through firm programs
The Qualifications,Work Experience & Technical Prerequisites:-
- CA / CPA or tertiary finance qualification
- Two to three years accounting experience in a corporate environment
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Working knowledge of Cognos would be an advantagePrevious experience in Professional Services would be an advantage
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other.
Why Deloitte - Why Shoul i join Deloitte?:-
One of the benefits of a career at Deloitte is the number of options you can explore. To learn more, explore the list of our office locations. The map based search is not inclusive of all office locations so if you are unable to find the location you are looking for, please use the text search option for a complete list.
If you're ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte. With 170,000 people in over 140 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
Address of Deloitte:-
1-8-384 & 385, 3rd Floor, Gowra Grand,
S.P. Road, Begumpet,
Secunderabad 500 003
Level 7, Tower B, Building 10,
DLF Cyber City, DLF City, Phase II,
Gurgaon 122 002
Anchorage II , 100/2 Richmond Road,
Bangalore 560 025
264-265, Vaswani Chambers
Opp. Old Passport Office, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli
Mumbai 400 030
7th Floor, ASV N Ramana Tower
52, Venkatnarayana Road / T. Nagar
Chennai 600 017
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)