Here are the details of AdWords Associate- Google- Hyderabad job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
As an AdWords Associate, your main responsibility will be to manage a portfolio of advertiser accounts. You will be working either directly or indirectly with advertisers to drive revenue and customer satisfaction. You’ll also leverage your analytical skills to troubleshoot issues in the complex AdWords backend, and to optimize the performance of your accounts. In your role, you will be expected to utilize your teamwork skills and your knowledge of the Internet to provide outstanding customer service to help improve the performance of AdWords advertisers.
* Provide excellent customer service to Google's advertisers and manage client advertising accounts by responding to inquiries.
* Develop and utilize approaches to provide strategic advice to clients on how to improve the utilization of their advertising budgets.
* Build strong relationships with customers and educate them on new product features by proactively and creatively identifying solutions to client issues.
* Work collaboratively with your team to develop new account management techniques.
* Identify, lead, and execute product and process innovation to increase advertiser performance and their investments.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
* At least two years of account management, client service, or similar experience.
* Prior experience in a dynamic, results-oriented, internet-based business will be a plus.
* Proven ability to think strategically to provide business guidance to internal/external clients and develop strong client relationships.
* Proven ability to manage projects across multiple functions and design, improve, and manage a business process.
* Detail-oriented with the ability and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality.
* Strong computer applications and Internet skills.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)