Addl. General Manager (Flight Operations & Safety) Recruitment, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Addl. General Manager (Flight Operations & Safety) Recruitment job in HAL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
No of Post:- 1 (UR)
· Initiate and participate in special studies on critical failures
· Analyze accidents, incidents and failure data to identify trends, potential hazards and recommend remedial measures
· Maintain database of accidents and incidents related to HAL aircraft
· Maintain database of flight accidents and incidents at HAL facilities
· Coordinate with HAL Divisions to provide assistance to user organizations for investigation of accidents and incidents
· Monitor progress of accident and incident investigations
· Participate in investigation of major accidents
· Monitor and participate when required, in defect investigation of failed components
· Coordinate with Quality and Customer service departments for resolution of technical problems, implementation of remedial measures, modifications, spares, etc.
· Ensure implementation of recommendations/ remedial measures of all investigations and monitor efficacy of implemented actions
· Update the Chairman on critical flight mishaps and progress on each case till its resolution
· Manage performance of subordinates and institute merit awards for high Performers
The candidate should Pilot from fighter stream in the rank of Air Commodore, minimum graduate with Science & Mathematics, with 18 years of Post professional qualification experience and in which flying experience should not be less than 15 years. Candidates havingthe following additional Experience / qualifications would be given preference.
a) Commanded a fighter Squadron
b) Undergone Experimental Test Pilots Course
c) Undergone Flight Safety Course
d) Experience of working in Aerospace Safety Department at Air HQ / Command HQ
Reporting to:- Executive Director (CS, QASI & FOS) , HAL Corporate Office.
Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka.
Eligible candidates may submit their applications in A-4 size paper strictly in the prescribed format available in the notification along with a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph and challan of HAL copy with super scribing on the envelope the title of the post applied for must be sent to the Chief Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Corporate Office, 15/1, Cubbon Road, Bangalore-560 001 on or before 17-11-2012.
View More Details.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) came into existence on 1st October 1964. The Company was formed by the merger of Hindustan Aircraft Limited with Aeronautics India Limited and Aircraft Manufacturing Depot, Kanpur.
The Company traces its roots to the pioneering efforts of an industrialist with extraordinary vision, the late Seth Walchand Hirachand, who set up Hindustan Aircraft Limited at Bangalore in association with the erstwhile princely State of Mysore in December 1940. The Government of India became a shareholder in March 1941 and took over the Management in 1942.
Today, HAL has 19 Production Units and 10 Research and Design Centres in 8 locations in India. The Company has an impressive product track record - 15 types of aircrafts/Helicopters manufactured with in-house R & D and 14 types produced under license. HAL has manufactured over 3646 Aircrafts/Helicopters , 4096 engines and overhauled over 9447 aircraft and 29886 engines.
Address of HAL:-
HAL Corporate Office
15/1 Cubbon Road
Bangalore 560 001, India
Tel:- 91 - 80 - 22320701, 22320903, 22320376
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)