Here are the details of Administration Lead job in Marriott India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location:- Courtyard by Marriott Gurgaon
Function:- Reservations Sales
To support, monitor, and develop the Customer Care and Sales Specialists. Use initiative to handle and resolve escalated client and associate issues and to act as a point of contact and researcher for hotel queries.
- To act as primary point of contact for regional administration and wholesale escalated issues.
- To monitor team workload and assist with queue calls, faxes and emails when necessary.
- To provide training, instruction and guidance to new team members.
- To have a working knowledge of the credit policies of the participating Regional hotels and their direct billing procedures on guaranteed no-shows and guaranteed reservations.
- To conduct coaching and counselling sessions when required.
- To create and distribute the team work schedule in a timely manner.
- To conduct associate appraisals/rap sessions at the required time.
- To schedule and chair regular team meetings.
- To assist with the recruitment and selection of new team members.
- To authorise and schedule the team holidays in line with department procedures.
- To prepare timely period end reports for the Operations Managers.
- To liaise with training specialists and office leadership to coordinate and facilitate the Regional specific modules of the new hire training.
- Report all issues and communication to the office leadership on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, indicating the type and frequency of issues by Admin Co-ordinators.
- To demonstrate initiative in solving customer concerns and issues by way of empowerment.
- Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the team and the business at all times.
- Maintain an attitude and commitment to provide excellent service to all customers and associates. Respond sensitively to the needs and feelings of others, regardless of status or position; accept interpersonal differences and maintain a constructive rapport with all associates and customers. Be an ambassador for Marriott and the centre.
- Comply with all Marriott International and policies and procedures.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by management.
* Discounted Marriott hotel accommodation worldwide for you, your family and your friends.
* 50% discount on Food & Beverage at any of the hotel’s restaurants & other F&B outlets at the rest of the Marriott hotels in India.
* Medical Insurance
* Free medical consultation & treatment on duty.
* Drop facility for all associates.
* Uniforms provided & dry cleaned.
* Career training & development.
* Several growth opportunities – promotions, task force, inter – department cross training, internal and external transfers.
* Monthly Recognition awards.
* 6 monthly offs
* Local Package
Location Information:- Courtyard by Marriott Gurgaon is strategically located in Gurgaon close to the New Delhi Airport. Gurgaon is an evolving commercial and shopping hub of the National Capital Region (NCR). The close proximity from Expressway (NH8) provides non-stop connectivity to Indira Gandhi International Airport and Domestic Airport and from the capital New Delhi. An ideal choice for business travelers looking for an international standard hotel accommodation that meets their business requirements with wireless connectivity across the hotel and conference venues. Courtyard by Marriott Gurgaon offers a refreshing and relaxing stay for the leisure travelers heading to the iconic Taj Mahal in Agra or the Pink City, Jaipur. The Courtyard brings to you the experience of a contemporary international restaurant MoMo Café, unwind at Bar Zen and enjoy a pan Asian experience at Red Zen.
About Marriott India:-
Marriott India is the Indian division of the Marriott International hotel chain. Marriott was established in 1998 and opened its first hotel, the Goa Marriott Resort, was the first Marriott hotel on 15th Dec 1999. It has hotels in Mumbai, Goa, Hyderabad, Pune, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad and Chennai.\
Why Marriott India - Why Should i join Marriott India?:-
Marriott offer you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that is right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 18 different brands, you'll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 65 countries.
With Marriott’s diverse lines of business, and many brands and disciplines, your career path may take a number of different directions, and you can start the journey to your career destination right here
Address of Marriott India:-
Ramdev Nagar Cross Road,
Satellite Road, Ahmedabad, India 380015
564, Anna Salai, Chennai, India 600018
Miramar Beach,PO Box No 64,
Panaji - Goa, India 403001
Plot no - 27 B, Sector Road,
B Block, Sushant Lok - 1, Sector 27,
Gurgaon Haryana, India 122 002
Tank Bund Road,
Opposite Hussain Sagar Lake,
Hyderabad, India 500080
Juhu Tara Road,
Mumbai, India 400049
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)