This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Analyst job in ANZ. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Contribute to a super regional bank goal
Adhere to policies and procedures
To manage a variety of processes across the wider maintenance team
The incumbent will complete the deals allocated on time by interacting with onshore counterparts & senior members.
You will perform a variety of post assessment tasks and processes, such as perform pre-checks as specified, prepare documents, progress draw requests, partial discharges and account maintenance functions.
The candidate will handle customer phone enquiries and other tasks in relation to the resolution of customer requests
Freshers or candidates with 6 months of experience in the BPO banking experience are welcome to apply for this role.
The incumbent should possess excellent communication skills (both spoken and written) and good analytical skills
ANZ in Bangalore comprises Information Technology development roles, Operations, Shared services and support functions. This presence has been supporting ANZ's technology needs for over 21 years. In recent years, it has also developed a capability to support ANZ's operations and shared services. ANZ Bangalore employs more than 4500 people.
Working at ANZ - Why should i join ANZ?:-
* Flexible Benefits Plan which includes tax benefits on bills and expenses related to telephone usage for office purpose, professional development, petrol expenses incurred for official purpose and maintenance and driver’s salary
* Employee Share Plan open to all full time regular employees
* Company subsidised transport offered to all employees
* Health checks available to employees above the age of 30 once a year
* Self, spouse, parents and children covered under the health insurance plan
* Accident insurance plan covers spouse and children for specific amounts
* Gratuity extended to those separating from the Company after four years of service - the norm is five years
* Social events like Annual Sports Day open to all employees.
Address of ANZ:-
ANZ Operations and Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Embassy Golf Links Business Park
Off Intermediate Ring Road
Bangalore – 560 071
T: +91 80 3952 3000
F: +91 80 3952 3066
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)