Application Engineer, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Application Engineer job in Saffronart.com. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting, fixing and supporting both our website and our mobile platform. As an application engineer, you will be working very closely with the development team during all stages of software development and completely own the deployment and maintenance phases.
Desired Qualification:- BE/B.Tech – Computers/IT
Desired Experience:- 1-3 years
The ideal candidate will have these skills:-
- BE/ B Tech in Computer Science/IT or an equivalent degree in IT field.
- At least a year of relevant experience in developing web applications.
- Experience in any scripting languages like shell/Perl/Phython/PHP/etc.
- Detailed knowledge of the Windows/ Linux operating system, prior experience with Windows system administration is a plus.
- Working knowledge of web technologies and industry-standard commerce systems.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Ability to multi-task, retain composure under stressful conditions, communicate effectively with a wide array of individuals and external vendors of Saffronart, and get the right things done.
- Experience in a 24/7 production environment is a plus.
- Experience with .NET a plus
- Responsible for providing multi-faceted services to the development teams, and working on software deployment, release and maintenance.
- Primary point of contact to address and troubleshoot customer-facing software issues and other auction platform related issues.
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance.
- Provide effective and detailed documentation for frequently occurring issues and the troubleshooting steps.
- System and Support status reporting for closely tracking the open customer issues.
- Efficient error management, monitoring and alarming to notify the development team/business for high severity issues.
www.saffronart.com is the online location for all Saffronart auctions. Saffronart offers a range of services including art advisory, private sales, appraisals and valuations, and specialized art storage.
Saffronart's gallery spaces in Mumbai, Delhi and New York, and its offices in London provide access to a substantial range of art, information and advice.
With ten years of experience in auctioning Indian art online, Saffronart is committed to serving the growing community of Indian collectors while also creating a cultural bridge to India for both the global Indian diaspora and the international community at large.
Saffronart is always looking for new talent to serve in the many in-house departments across our offices. These departments include Client Relations, Content, Design, Technology, Logistics, Operations, Marketing and Accounting amongst others.
Industry Manor, 3rd Floor
Mumbai - 400 025
Tel: (91 22) 2436 4113
Fax: (91 22) 2432 1187
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)