Here are the details of Application Support Analyst (Lead) job in J.P. Morgan. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Experience:- 6 - 10 Years
Education:- UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Industry Type:- Banking/Financial Services/Broking
Role:- Team Lead/Tech Lead
Application Programming, Maintenance
Posted Date:- 21 Apr 2011
Application Support Analyst (Lead)
The Application Support Analyst handles wide range of production support issues and data analysis tasks. These issues would pertain to data loading, report generation, database activities and Job Control. It would also be desired to mentor junior analysts.
• Provide technical support to our customer base. Candidate must use effective research, solution analysis, concise documentation, effective written/verbal communication and problem solving skills. Required to effectively convey root cause analysis of issues to software development staff for process/software changes.
• Be required to represent the Production Support organization on company-wide project teams. In this capacity, you will be required to be aware of process and software changes that impact production support, communicate project information to the production support staff and raise production support issues to the project team.
• Prioritize workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
• Assist in the management of caseload and escalations from other departments.
• Backup to Operations and perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field and/or financial/accounting related field and 3 to 5 years related experience, Bachelor’s degree in other field and 3 to 5 years equivalent experience. experience.
• Experience developing ad-hoc reports using database utilities.
• Proficiency writing SQL in an Oracle database environment.
• Experience with Job Control frameworks.
• Working knowledge of one or more scripting languages (e.g. ksh, Perl)
• Unix/Linux background
• Experience with reporting tools such as Actuate or Crystal Reports
• Experience with ETL data loader, Informatica preferred
“Nice to Have” Experience:
• Informix database experience.
• Proficiency writing SQL in an Oracle and Informix environment.
• BMC Control-M Job scheduling knowledge and experience
• Informatica or other ETL knowledge or experience.
• Experience in credit card industry or data processing preferred.
• Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
• Strong Analytical skills.
“Nice to Have” Skills:
• Familiarity with PeopleSoft CRM case management
• Familiarity with MKS Integrity workflow
Abour J.P. Morgan:-
J.P. Morgan is a leader in asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury and securities services, and commercial banking. Today, the firm serves one of the largest client franchises in the world, including corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments, healthcare organizations, educational institutions and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries.
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world and is a leader in asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury and securities services, and commercial banking. J.P. Morgan's goal is to help clients succeed, contribute to orderly and well-functioning markets, and support global economic growth.
Working at J.P. Morgan - Why should i join J.P. Morgan?:-
J.P. Morgan hires the most talented undergraduates, MBAs and experienced employees for its Asia Pacific offices.
J.P. Morgan offer opportunities in Investment Banking, Treasury & Securities Services, Asset Management and Private Banking. To make the most of these opportunities it ensure world-class training and development as an integral part of maximizing all aspects of your development. For the experienced employee, there is also a wealth of potential for new opportunities and avenues for career advancement.
Address of J.P. Morgan:-
JPMorgan India Private Limited
Mafatlal Centre 400021
Nariman Point, Mumbai,
Ph:- 022 2285566
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)