Architect ( EAI J2 EE Enterprise ), Hyderabad
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Architect ( EAI J2 EE Enterprise ) job in Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab (HTSL). This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Qualification: BE /ME/MTECH/MCA
Experience : 8-12 years
1) EA I
Good understanding of EAI concepts. Preferable Web sphere MQ/ WBI Trained or Certified .
Experience in designing and developing EAI Products/Solutions based on IBM middleware tools (MQ, MQSI, WBI)
2) J2 EE:-
- Expertise in OOAD concepts, UML and tools like Rational Rose.
- MVC Architecture
- Knowledge of XML/XSL, Java APIs , JSP/Servlets/EJBs/JDBC
- Experience with Application servers like Weblogic or Websphere
- Knowledge of System Architecture - Alternatives, Architectural Views, Analysis capabilities
- Understanding of non-functional requirements and their impact on Architecture
- Sound design knowledge and Design Patterns understanding.
- Understanding or exposure to messaging technologies/products for application integration.
- Experience at architecting and designing medium to large systems.
- Working experience in at least 3 to 5 medium to large Full life cycle projects - SDLC knowledge.
- Experience in architecting and designing enterprise level distributed architecture/frameworks
- Experience in different technologies viz. legacy, Microsoft, J2EE, Open Source
- Experience in component/subsystem based design
- Certification from reputed organizations would be a plus
- Experience in full life cycle implementation of a project
- Knowledge and exposure to integration of various systems
- Experience in sizing of hardware, software
- Ability to assist build/buy decision and identify appropriate
About Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab - HTSL
Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab (HTSL) is an integral research, development and engineering arm of Honeywell. It provides value to Honeywell's businesses and customers through technology, product and business solutions meeting global standards of quality, innovation and lifetime performance. Employing diverse engineering skills, along with program management, quality assurance, systems engineering, technology and market analytics, HTSL provides business oriented total solutions to Honeywell businesses in the areas of Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions, Specialty Materials and Transportation Systems. Headquartered out of Bangalore, HTSL has centers in Shanghai, Beijing, Brno, Hyderabad and Madurai.
Why HTSL - Why should i join HTSL?:-
HTSL constantly challenges the frontiers of technology by thinking out-of-the-box. Understanding a customer’s needs, interacting with them very closely and offering complete total solutions aligned to Honeywell’s products and businesses is a way of life at HTSL.
HTSL also understands how essential it is to create a healthy work life balance. Learning, training, enhancing competencies, are part and parcel of daily work life at HTSL which is rigorous and mandatory. To have fun while at work, HTSL’s ‘beyond work’ initiative, ‘Wings’ caters to a wide spectrum of interests ranging from Adventure, Sports, Fitness & Personality, Fine Arts and Mind Sport to Performing Arts and Entertainment. T
Address of Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab (HTSL):-
Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab (HTSL)
151/1, Doraisanipalya, Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore – 560 076, India.
Tel: +91-80-26588360 /91-80-51197222
Honeywell Technology Solutions
Plot No. 11, Survey No. 115, Road No. 2
IT Park, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli
Hyderabad - 500 019.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)