Assistant Manager, Bangalore
Here are the details of Assistant Manager job in Café Coffee Day. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Reporting to: Manager- SCM
* Achieve the business goals w.r.t Supply chain & logistic objectives of the organization
* Develop & Manage materials planning function for various products
* Create integrated processes between Operations, Maintenance, F&B & MIS
* Identify system & tools to increase efficiency in inventory management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Keen eye for observation, process oriented & has high levels of integrity
* Knowledge on Quality Assurance practices like HACCP etc
* Knowledge on F&B quality processes
* Comfortable with medium Travel frequency
* Any Graduate / Diploma / MBA in Operations or SCM
* 4-6yrs of experience in a medium sized manufacturing or distribution sector
* Experience in F&B industry mandatory.
* High expertise & experience level in forecasting systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring 100% statutory compliance across all the CFA & Warehouses pertaining to all documents/Licenses related to Insurance, sale Tax, PFA & health Licenses, fire licenses, etc.
* Ensuring the Bills Verified & Approved on a timely basis.
Learning & Development Management:-
* Retention of manpower.
* Appraise subordinates and performance management.
* Team development and growth.
* Addressing complaints & resolving problems.
Process Indicators and Customer orientation:-
* Setting the SOPs for Transportation /Logistics Vendor Empanelment. CFA AGENCIES, LL AND TRANSPORT Vendors service and cost evaluation on quarterly basis.
* Effective Vendor Management.
* Ensuring the second alternatives of transporters and CFA agencies are in place to avoid hindrances in the operations.
* Continuous process improvement in strategic planning resulting in improvement in SCM programs.
* Approve item specific inventory regime, created by executives/managers.
* Identification of Multiple Vendors, Negotiation of the price.
* Process of the Vendor dues on timely basis as per the credit period.
* Periodic Vendor Account Reconciliation and Due C forms Submission on quarterly basis.
* Vendor managed Inventory System to avoid huge working capital blockage.
* Conducting half yearly review of Vendors (quality and service evaluation).
About Café Coffee Day:-
Café Coffee Day, India’s favourite coffee shop where the young at heart unwind. We’re a division of India’s largest coffee conglomerate, the Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company Limited (ABCTCL). Popularly known as Coffee Day, it’s a Rs. 750 crore, ISO 9002 certified company. With Asia’s second-largest network of coffee estates (10,500 acres) and 11,000 small growers, Coffee Day has a rich and abundant source of coffee. This coffee goes all over the world to clients across the USA, Europe and Japan, making us one of the top coffee exporters in the country.
Why Café Coffee Day - Why should i join Café Coffee Day:-
Café Coffee Day has more than 4,000 employee today and it recognized as an equal opportunities employer by all its partners in progress.
Café Coffee Day not just provide employment, it also create leaders. A comprehensive training program coupled with a highly active internal promotions process provides you with the right atmosphere and impetus you need to thrive.
Address of Café Coffee Day:-
Café Coffee Day
Fifth Floor, # 23 / 2
Vittal Mallya Road
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)