Assistant Manager – Credit and Risk, Kolkata
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Assistant Manager – Credit and Risk job in HSBC. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
* Continuously review and report on the quality of HBME's risk profile in terms of credit quality, adherence to guidelines, trends identified and impact, with recommendations and tracking to ensure action is taken, and risks mitigated.
* Implement and Maintain Risk Identification / Early Warning Mechanism to identify potential problems in accounts / sectors / portfolios and ensure that the business take corrective action to control credit losses and improve business performance.
* Provide suggestions and/ or recommendations to the business unit on how to better manage perceived credit risk in their unit and thereby act as a trusted advisor to them.
* Correspond with Relationship Managers as well as their line managers
* Share knowledge with colleagues and internal customers
* Ensure strict adherence to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Company and regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
* 2+ years of post qualification experience in Corporate / SME Credit or Relationship Management in a reputed Bank/ FI.
* In-depth understanding of credit products viz. – term loans, working capital financing, trade facilities, bank guarantees, bill/invoice discounting, factoring, foreign currency lending etc.
* Sound knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
* Strong analytical skills.
* The candidate must show attention to detail, have excellent communication skills in English both oral & written, and be committed to producing work of the highest quality.
* He/she must be resilient under pressure and be able to work efficiently in order to meet aggressive deadlines.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in teams are essential attributes for this job.
Business Area/Department:- Credit & Risk (Commercial Banking HBME)
Academic Qualifications:- Qualified Chartered Accountants / MBAs
Years of Experience:- 2+ years
Type of Experience:- Risk Identification in Corporate /SME
Type of Opening:- Full Time
Location:- Kolkata, India
HSBC's origins in India date back to 1853, when the Mercantile Bank of India was established in Mumbai. The Bank has since, steadily grown in reach and service offerings, keeping pace with the evolving banking and financial needs of its customers.
In India, the Bank offers a comprehensive suite of world-class products and services to its corporate and commercial banking clients as also to a fast growing personal banking customer base. HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services: personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; trade services; cash management; insurance; consumer and business finance; pension and investment fund management; trustee services; and securities and custody service.
Working at HSBC - Why should i Join HSBC?:-
HSBC maintains a dynamic international character coupled with a strong local presence in each territory. In fact you will find that HSBC got local people in more countries than any other bank.
HSBC also recognises the importance of ethical business values, creativity and diversity in a workplace and is an equal opportunity organisation. Innovations and ideas are shared throughout the HSBC network between our people, so that every customer of HSBC benefits. You may think of it as local knowledge that happens to span the globe.
Address of HSBC:-
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Private Banking Department
M G Road
Mumbai 400 001
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)