Assistant Manager – Purchase, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Assistant Manager – Purchase job in Café Coffee Day. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Reporting to: Senior General Manager - SCM.
Reportees: Executives/Senior Executive/ Assistant Managers.
* Achieve the business goals w.r.t Supply chain & logistic objectives of the organization
* Develop & Manage materials planning function for various products
* Create integrated processes between Operations, Maintenance, F&B & MIS
* Identify system & tools to increase efficiency in inventory management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:-
* Keen eye for observation, process oriented & has high levels of integrity
* Knowledge on Quality Assurance practices like HACCP etc
* Knowledge on F&B quality processes.
* Comfortable with medium Travel frequency.
* Planning and organizing skills.
* Man management skills.
* Inventory management skills.
* Negotiation and communication skills.
* Knowledge of price, market and vendors.
* Quotations handling ability.
* Innovation and Creativity.
* Operational knowledge of SAP, MS Office.
* Stress management.
* Any Graduate / Diploma / MBA in Operations or SCM
* 4-5 years of experience in a medium sized manufacturing or distribution sector.
* High expertise & experience level in forecasting systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
* Effective Maintenance of the Inventory level to ensure smooth flow of operations.
* Working capital management of goods.
* Water Production & Supply.
* Ensure the quality & timely supply of materials to the Cafes in order to reduce the cost.
* Ensure the order fill rate is 95%.
* Make sure that the average inventory level at warehouses should not exceed more than 35 days across the country.
* Need to bench mark the VALUE in order to utilize the working capital effectively.
* Negotiations with vendors for price, product quality, payment conditions
Learning & Development Management:-
* Retention of manpower.
* Appraise subordinates and performance management.
* Team development and growth.
* Supervise team with respect to material supply management.
* Establish key performance metrics.
* Addressing complaints & resolving problems.
Process Indicators and Customer orientation:-
* Solicit proposals from vendors & forward to director/ accounts.
* Set the SOPs for Vendor Empanelment.
* Continuous process improvement in strategic planning resulting in improvement in SCM programs.
* Approve item specific inventory regime, created by executives/managers.
* Identification of Multiple Vendors, Negotiation of the price.
* Process of the Vendor dues on timely basis as per the credit period.
* Periodic Vendor Account Reconciliation and Due C forms Submission on quarterly basis.
* Vendor managed Inventory System to avoid huge working capital blockage.
* Conducting half yearly review of Vendors (quality and service evaluation).
* Vendor Negotiation & Selection.
* Investment decisions for increased productivity of the department.
* Approve travel reimbursement of subordinates.
About Café Coffee Day:-
Café Coffee Day, India’s favourite coffee shop where the young at heart unwind. We’re a division of India’s largest coffee conglomerate, the Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company Limited (ABCTCL). Popularly known as Coffee Day, it’s a Rs. 750 crore, ISO 9002 certified company. With Asia’s second-largest network of coffee estates (10,500 acres) and 11,000 small growers, Coffee Day has a rich and abundant source of coffee. This coffee goes all over the world to clients across the USA, Europe and Japan, making us one of the top coffee exporters in the country.
Why Café Coffee Day - Why should i join Café Coffee Day:-
Café Coffee Day has more than 4,000 employee today and it recognized as an equal opportunities employer by all its partners in progress.
Café Coffee Day not just provide employment, it also create leaders. A comprehensive training program coupled with a highly active internal promotions process provides you with the right atmosphere and impetus you need to thrive.
Address of Café Coffee Day:-
Café Coffee Day
Fifth Floor, # 23 / 2
Vittal Mallya Road
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)