Assistant Manager - FRandC, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Assistant Manager - FRandC job in Tata Communications. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Position Assistant Manager - FR&C
Work Location:- Mumbai
Date Posted:- Friday, January 14, 2011
* Preparation of Consolidated Financials Statements (CFS) as per Indian GAAP/ US GAAP along with notes to accounts.
* Ensure compliance with BSE/ NSE.
* Ensure inter-company reconciliation and elimination of inter-company transactions for monthly,
* Preparation of cash flows.
* Quarterly and annual Consolidated Financials.
* Attending to Audit Queries, relating to Consolidated Financial Statements
* Ensure SOX and Internal Audit Compliance
* Improvement in the process through interactions with IT team to ensure smooth, accurate and timely reconciliations
* All query from outside department for legal, regulatory, bank, investors, Parent Company
* Preparation of Variance analysis for monthly, quarterly and annual accounts.
* Implementation of IFRS .
* Implementation of upgraded version of SAP
* A Qualified Chartered Accountant
* Min 3 to 4 years of experience in Consolidation with an MNC
* Must have Team Management skills
* Strong excel skills
* Good communication skills
* Working knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
* Preferably from Big 4
About Tata Communications:-
Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers.
The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and colocation space worldwide.
Working at Tata Communications- Why Should i Join Tata Communications?:-
Tata Communications provides a myriad of opportunities – from in-house learning and training programs, to a dynamic and diverse work environment, a pool of industry experts, and rich stepping stones of career development.
Build the leadership and skills for success in the telecommunications sector.
Address of Tata Communications:-
PLot No C -21 and C 36
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel:- + 91 -22 66578765
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)