Assistant Manager Manager – Learning and Development, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Assistant Manager Manager – Learning and Development job in Taj Hotels. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Work Location:- Across India
Date Posted:- Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Last Date of Application:- Friday, December 31, 2010
- To impart technical/ soft skills training as well as evaluate training effectiveness to staff across Taj Hotels.
- Reinforce learning & development initiatives in the organization through conducting hands – on - training both operational and soft skills to staff.
- Assist in the implementation of new standard modules of training, keeping abreast of the industry norms.
- Assist in preparation of Annual Training plans & calendars.
- Support in evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
- Should hold Diploma / Degree in Hotel Management.
- Must have high energy levels.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Should possess interactive skills and be people friendly.
- Should have 2 to 4 years experience.
Additional Considerations :-
- The individual will receive intensive structured inputs in training others and in the field of learning and development.
- The position calls for interaction with the Executive Team at the unit, and will build leadership capabilities.
About Taj Hotels:-
The Taj is a brand that combines a rich legacy of carefully nurtured values steeped in a culture of excellence with opportunities for participating in new vistas of the Company growth. The main success factor for the Company’s growth, are the Taj employees and talent selected for this exciting journey. The Taj considers its employees among its most important stakeholders in taking it to new pinnacles of service standards and guest delight.
Working at Taj Hotels- Why Should i Join Taj Hotels?
A career in the hospitality industry offers an opportunity to sharpen the saw of one’s own emotional quotient. The Taj compounds this advantage because of the diversity of its products, properties and people. The Taj nurtures a service mentality that demands an attitude of being quick and agile in terms of response time, attention to detail, operational excellence, postponing gratification to ensure that the guest is delighted at all times and developing one’s social radar through networking skills. The Taj provides its employees space and elbow room for exploring opportunities to emerge as career leaders in a supportive environment through a high potential program in which every executive has a chance to participate. The safe environment of the Taj encourages its employees to be outspoken, to grow in self-confidence and this self-development journey which accompanies a career in the Taj become a self fulfilling prophecy for success and excellence.
At the Taj, every employee is an ambassador of the culture and spirit of the Taj. The Taj ‘magic’ is all about passion in what one is doing, the pursuit of excellence, feeling included, warmth and the highest levels of service standards with a relentless and untiring obsession about delighting the guest. This spirit that rings through the heart of every Taj employee makes the difference between a job in any hospitality company and career with the Taj.
Address of Taj Hotels:-
Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
15/17 N.F. Road
Mumbai 400 001
Tel: (91-22) 6665 1000
Fax: (91-22) 2284 6680 / 83
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)