Assistant Manager - Solutions and Technology Team, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Assistant Manager - Solutions and Technology Team job in Shoppers Stop. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Reports to :- Head Technology
Location :- Corporate Office - Malad
• Analyze the system problems from a root cause perceptive, researches the problem from all angles and develop solutions that permanently resolve the problem
• Leads in the development of business processes that effectively support current and all future applications
• Facilitates and mediates analysis sessions with user community to map current business processes and identify changes required to successfully implement modules, interface and/or applications. Performs gap analysis wherever required
• Assist in implementation of new and changed business processes within the user community
• When required provide other functional expertise to the user community
• Assists in the completion of project functional documentation which includes design documentation, change management requests, project status report, post implementation support
• Determine alternate solutions with risk analysis and identify opportunities to use technology to improve availability, and advance business initiatives
• Develop proficiency in project management and systems analysis skills
• Where required will perform scripting, coding and minimal database administration
• Remain current on technical and professional developments and business strategies affecting area of responsibility
Skills Required:- Business Systems Analyst skills, effective verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, learning ability, technical skills
Internal : All business users and sub-users within STT
Bachelor’s degree, MBA and experience in Systems Analysis and proven understanding of Supply Chain issues. Demonstrated expertise in few Enterprise Functional areas like: Order Management, Finance, Distribution, MRP, MPS, Planning, CRM, Sale Force Automation, E-Commerce, Forecasting etc
Preferred Industry Supply chain experience:- Work Experience ( Relevant exp only ) 4 - 6 years
About Shoppers Stop:-
Shoppers Stop has attained a leadership postion in the Retail Space by bringing together highly talented people in a creative, collaborative environment. An environment that makes daily challenges enjoyable and rewarding is one of the reasons why Shoppers Stop is a great place to work.
Shoppers Stop believe that the support system provided by its families contribute significantly to the productivity of Shoppers Stop employees. So we have Parichay – an event in which we celebrate our employees’ families by sharing our success with them. A glitzy fashion show and professionally put together entertainment programs which show case our employees’ creative talents is what one can look forward to.
Recently, the Company acquired from Acme Global the entire business of export of textile; textile machinery and textile related chemicals and operates these businesses as its division under the name Acme Global.
Working at Shoppers Stop - Why Should i Join Shoppers Stop ?
Shoppers Stop firmly believe that our ability to accomplish what we want to achieve depends on our employees “associates” and the people we hire.We are committed to the growth and development of our “associates” in our constant reinvention of Shoppers Stop.
We’re growing in dynamic new ways over the next few years and we are looking for people who will enable us to continue our success. We are looking for people who are passionate, adaptable, self-motivated, team players and who reflect our mission statement – “Nothing but the best”.
Address of Shoppers Stop:-
Eureka Towers, 9th Floor,
Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai - 400064
Tel: (022) 4249 7000
Fax: (022) 2844 5060
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)