Associate Lead, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Associate Lead job in Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
1. Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in developing Dot Net Windows Application using C#.
2. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012.
3. Experince in HTML5 based cleint application is desirable.
4. Agile Project Development Knowledge and Scrum Practises. –Desirable.
5. Knowledge on MES domain - Desirable.
Job description / Work profile in detail:
1. Experience with Visual Studio.NET and Team Foundation Server.
2. Good knowledge in design patterns and Test Driven Development.
3. Unit and system testing design and development skills (Using NUnit).
4. Good knowledge on Webservice model using WCF and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
5. In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating systems.
6. Familiarity with user experience related concepts, including inductive and intuitive UI design principles / Patterns and OOPS.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
8. Ability to quickly understanding business requirements and data models.
9. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Any BE, ME/M.Tech., Ph.D
Overall 7 -10 years of experience is required.
Primary Location: India-Karnataka-Bangalore
View More Details.
Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd (SEI) is a 100% subsidiary of Schneider Electric Industries SAS, a global specialist in energy management. With a strong force of over 7,700 employees, the company is well known for its unique vision, progressive management and above all, its exemplary Quality.
Schneider Electric India, in a bid to make its customers globally competitive, uses cutting edge technology at all manufacturing plants. Currently, Schneider Electric has four plants working towards providing world-class products to its customers.
9th Floor, DLF Building No. 10, Tower C,
DLF Cyber City, Phase II,
Gurgaon - 122002
Tel: +91 124 3940 400
Fax: +91 124 4222 036
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)