Associate Legal Counsel- Google- Bangalore, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Associate Legal Counsel- Google- Bangalore job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Google Legal is a close-knit team of lawyers and legal professionals who operate on a truly global stage. We take pride in working for a company with a clear mission ("to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful") and a real soul ("don't be evil"). Google's innovative services raise challenging legal questions that demand creative and practical answers. We work at the crossroads of new technologies and existing laws to provide those answers, helping Google build innovative and important products for our users around the world. If this sounds like your kind of place, it probably is.
- Advise and recommend courses of action to the India management, product, engineering, sales and other company departments on legal issues, commercial transaction structures, risks and company policies and procedures.
- Draft, review and negotiate, with customers and partners, a wide range of commercial agreements that comply with company policies and risk tolerance.
- Engage with various government agencies regarding inquiries received from them and handle cases (civil or criminal) before different forums.
- Provide education and guidance to internal teams to further compliance and consistency in the application of laws and regulations.
- Facilitate the design and implementation of new processes and procedures that will increase efficiency, conform with Google's global operations and ensure legal compliance within the region.
- Assist in developing and implementing legal policies for new and existing products in the region.
- Law degree from India with a strong academic record
- At least 4 years experience in international corporate law and international commercial transactions, preferably in the context of technology and/or Internet-related businesses whether in India or overseas
- Prior in-house counsel experience whether in India or overseas
- Established track record in successfully managing cross-functional teams on legal and/or non-legal related projects; demonstrated client management skills
- Familiarity with Internet technologies and related policy environments.
- Hard working, well organized and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)