Associate Relationship Partner /Relationship Partner, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Associate Relationship Partner /Relationship Partner job in Yes Bank. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Department:- Loan Against Property
Reporting To: Section Leader
• 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in selling of Loan Against Property
• Accountable for achieving Sales targets of sourcing Loan Against Property through Direct efforts, References and through assigned relationships (Branches)
• Market the assigned products and grow the business through existing and new relationships
• Timely servicing of leads received through various channels (such as: Bank Branch, Lead management system, call-centre, website etc.)
• Timely resolution of all discrepancies raised during application processing at underwriting stage and disbursement stage
• Timely closure of exceptions
• Ensure customer satisfaction through high level of service
• Build and manage direct and indirect sourcing channels, Alternate channels
• Grow the existing channels and develop alternate sourcing channels
• Develop locations to deliver the optimum throughput and identify new business opportunities
• Gathering market information for the product line and providing timely inputs to product team
• Achieving CASA & PSL targets for the product
• Providing support to collections team in resolution of delinquent cases
• Closure of all gaps, for internal as well as external audits
Technical Competencies / Skills Required:-
• MBA, Post graduate / Graduate with on field experience of at least 3 years in relevant product
• Product Knowledge is a must
• Experience in Direct Sourcing, Cold Calling, Reference Management, managing channels, Local Market Knowledge required
• Good knowledge about Industry and Market conditions
• Good communication and negotiation skills with an ability to influence and drive outcomes
• Good networking skills
• Strong inter-personal skills and leadership ability
About Yes Bank:-
Yes Bank was established in 2004. It offers a full-range of client-focused corporate banking services, including working capital finance, specialized corporate finance, trade and transactional services, treasury risk management services, investment banking solutions and liquidity management solutions among others to a highly focused client base. The Bank also has a widespread branch network of over 264 branches across 180 cities, with over 275 ATM's and 2 National Operating Centres in Mumbai and Gurgaon. Since inception, YES BANK has adopted innovative and creative technologies that facilitate robust systems and processes and facilitate in the delivery of world-class banking solutions that significantly improve the business and financial efficiency of its clients.
Working at Yes Bank - Why should i join Yes Bank:-
YES BANK pursues a strong Employee Value Proposition of ‘Creating & Sharing Value’ with a vision to build an organisation driven by Professional Entrepreneurship, where all YES BANK’ers truly partner to direct, manage and accelerate the development of YES BANK as the Young and Dynamic Bank of “Emerging India”.
YES BANK recognizes that the only real source of sustainable competitive advantage for an organization is the power of its High Quality Human Capital. Therefore, we foster a leadership mindset that embraces meritocracy as a vital force to reward performance and exceptional competency.
YES BANK is working closely with leading international consultants, including Hewitt and Korn Ferry,to operationalize this strategy and ensure that the organizational architecture of the Bank is operational and adequately supports its business plans.
YES BANK Limited
Nehru Centre, 9th floor,
Discovery of India, Dr. A.B. Road, Worli,
Mumbai – 400 018, India.
Tel: +91 (22) 6669 9000
Fax: +91 (22) 2490 0314
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)