Here are the details of Associate Senior Associate Consultant - Retail,CPG,Logistics job in Infosys. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
• Perform external competitive benchmarking and analysis.
• Work with client company’s financials to develop business cases, perform ROI calculations, and develop capital budgets.
• Perform Business Process Improvement using various business consulting tools and methodologies.
• Work with cross-functional client teams to perform gap analysis and identify improvement options.
• Work with senior technical architects from Infosys Technologies to define and create technical solutions.
• Create detailed action plans that include organizational change management, resource planning, competitive strategies, and alliances to embark on a new strategic direction and to enable successful deployment of solutions.
• Capture best practices and add to firm’s knowledge management initiatives.
• Previous consulting experience is required, preferably Big 4.
• Ability to help clients solve problems that deal with business strategies, information requirements, process, organization and technology.
• Well versed in working with clients, reviewing their business requirements, and suggesting process improvements.
• Experience in technology enabled business transformation projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following functional areas: with 3-10 years of Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience; Exposure to the entire value chain with depth in at least one functional area (Consumer Management, Channel & Customer Development, Product Development, Supply Chain Management and Corporate functions); Prior professional services experience preferred; Leading application packages (SAP, Oracle, DemandTec) helpful; Business transformation project (program) management experience helpful.
• Experience with system implementation is preferable, ideally with one or more of the leading application packages supporting the functional areas listed above (e.g., Oracle Retek, JDA, SAP, etc.)
• Working knowledge of change management concepts and principles.
• Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
• Bachelor’s degree is required, prefer MBA
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Willingness to travel.
Experience:- 4 - 9 Years
Industry Type:- Retail
Functional Area:- Other
Education:- UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Infosys is a global leader in the "next generation" of IT and consulting with revenues of US$ 5.4 billion. Infosys has a global footprint with 63 offices and development centers in India, China, Australia, the Czech Republic, Poland, the UK, Canada and Japan. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 122,468 employees as on September 30, 2010.
Working at Infosys - Why Should i Join Infosys?
- It's one of the fastest growing companies in the world. The opportunities for you are endless.
- It's the next generation IT services and consulting company
- You get onto a global track
- It is the pioneer, and the best practitioner, of the GDM: this is redefining the way business is done.
- It lets you enjoy entrepreneurial freedom
Address of Infosys:-
Plot No. 44 & 97A,
Bangalore - 560 100
Phone:+91 80 2852 0261
Fax:+91 80 2852 0362
Infosys Chandigarh STPI
DLF Building, Plot No 2,
Rajiv Gandhi Chandigarh Technology Park,
Phone: (0172) 5021100 /6609595
Fax: +91 172 504 6222
Plot No. 1,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Hinjawadi, Taluka Mulshi
Pune - 411 057
Phone: +91 20 2293 2800/01
Fax: +91 20 2293 2832
Mittal Towers, 8th Floor,
Mumbai - 400 021
Phone: +91 22 2284 6490
Fax: +91 22 2284 6489
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Chennai - 600 119.
Phone: +91 44 2450 9530 / 40
Fax: +91 44 2450 0390
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)