Here are the details of BPCL Placement Paper - I job in BPCL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to BPCL Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find BPCL Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions with Answers & Solutions.
BPCL Placement Paper 2011:-
1. if a person is sitting in a exam having 30 questions (objective type) the examiner use the formula to calculate the score is S=30+4c-w here c is number of correct answer and w is number of wrong answer , the examiner find the score is more than 80, tell how may questions are correct ? if the score is little less but still more than 80 then u wont be able to answer.
2. if a person having 1000 rs and he want to distribute this to his five children in the manner that ecah son having 20 rs more than the younger one , what will be the share of youngest child
3. There are 100 men in town. Out of which 85% were married, 70% have a phone, 75% own a car, 80% own a house. What is the maximum number of people who are married, own a phone, own a car and own a house ? ( 3 marks)
4. There are 10 Red, 10 Blue, 10 Green, 10 Yellow, 10 White balls in a bag. If you are blindfolded and asked to pick up the balls from the bag, what is the minimum number of balls required to get a pair of atleast one colour ? ( 2 Marks)
Ans :6 balls.
4. A+B+C+D=D+E+F+G=G+H+I=17 given A=4.Find value of G and H?
Ans: G = 5 E=1
5. One guy has Rs. 100/- in hand. He has to buy 100 balls. One football costs Rs. 15/, One Cricket ball costs Re. 1/- and one table tennis ball costs Rs. 0.25 He spend the whole Rs. 100/- to buy the balls. How many of each balls he bought?
6. The door of Aditya's house faces the east. From the back side of his house, he walks straight 50 metres, then turns to the right and walks 50 metres, then turns towards left and stops after walking 25 metres . Now Aditya is in which direction from the starting point?
(C) South- West
(E) None of these
Ans : (D)
7. P, Q, R and S are playing a game of carrom. P, R, and S, Q are partners. S is to the right of R who is facing west. Then Q is facing ?
(E) None of these
Ans : (A)
8. A clock is so placed that at 12 noon its minute hand points towards north-east. In which direction does its hour hand point at 1.30 p.m?
(E) None of these
9.If painting T is chosen to be among the paintings included int he exhibit which one of the following cannot be chosen to be among the paintings included in the exhibit?
10. Which one of the following substitutions can the artist always make without violating restrictions affecting the combination of paintings given that the painting mentioned first was not, and the painting mentioned first was not, and the painting mentioned second was, originally going to be chosen ?
A. T replaces V
B. U replaces Y
C. V replaces X
D. W replaces Y
E. Z replaces W
11. when the actual time pass 1hr wall clock is 10 min behind it when 1 hr is shown by wall clock, table clock shows 10 min ahead of it when table clock shows 1 hr the alarm clock goes 5min behind it, when alarm clock goes 1 hr wrist watch is 5 min ahead of it assuming that all clocks are correct with actual time at 12 noon what will be time shown by wrist watch after 6 hr
(n X 60 )50/60 X 70/60 X 55/60 X 65/60
12. complete the following
a. $ * * $ @ * ? ?
# @ @ # # $ ? ? some what simillar like this...but not clear.
b. 1 , 3 , 7 , 13 , 21 , __ , 43 Ans : 31
c. 1, 3, 9, __ , 16900
13. A girl had several dollars with her. she went out for shopping and spent half of them in shopping mall,being generous she had given 1 dollar to the beggar. After that she wqent for lunch and spent the half of the remaining and gave 2 dollars as tip to the waiter.Then she went to watch a movie and spent the half of remaining dollars and
gave autorikshaw-wala 3 dollars. This left her with only 1 dollar.How many dollars did she had with her at the beggining.
14. A person says that his son is 5 times as old as his daughter and his wife is 5 times older than his son and he is twice the age of his wife . The sum total of all the ages equals the age of the grand mother who celebrated her 81st birthday today.
How old was his son?
15. A Couple decided to travel a north country side .so they decide to travel a minimum amount on car the first day and the second and subsequent day a distance of 20 miles .If they travel a total amount of 1080 miles. Find he distance traveled on the 4th day and the 9 day.
16. A card board of 34 * 14 has to be attached to a wooden box and a total of 35 pins are to be used on the each side of the card box. Find the total number of pins used .
17. During a Pizza buffet where A eats more times 2.4 than B, and B eats 6 times
less than C.find the leat number of times all the three has to eat.
18. Last Year my cousin came to my place and we played a game where the loosing one has to give one choclate to the person who won the game .At the end of the vacation,i.e the day my cousin was leaving she counted number of games that i won an she won.At last she gave me a total of 8 choclates even though she won about 12 games.
Find the mumber of games that we played.
19. A tree on first day grows 1/2 of its size second day 1/3rd of its size on the previous day similarly than 1/4th and so on.u have to calculate after how many days the tree will be 100 times of its original size.
ans -198 days
20. When a signal of 10 mV at 75 MHz is to be measured then which of the following instruments can be used –
b.) Cathode ray oscilloscope
c.) Moving iron voltmeter
d.) Digital multimeter
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500 company and a leading Navratna Public Sector Company with an all India presence, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products. We are also diversifying into Exploration of oil and gas. Our growth post nationalisation in 1976 has been phenomenal.
The core strength of BPCL has always been pursuit of qualitative excellence for maximization of customer satisfaction. We are one of the single digit Indian representative in the Fortune 500 & Forbes 2000 listings and a pioneer in marketing initiatives employing “Best in Class” practices.
Why BPCL - Why Should i join BPCL?:-
For Bharat Petroleum, commitment of its employees is a critical resource. Fully realising that only a happy employee will put his best foot forward with the customers, Bharat Petroleum has taken many steps to make the organisation a great place to work.
Bharat Petroleum fosters effective value-based HR processes for development of people and their organisational capabilities with a view to provide them with a competitive edge and also to realise their personal vision in tandem with the corporate vision.
Address of BPCL:-
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
POST BOX NO. 5463,
BANGALORE – 560 001
4 and 6 Currimbhoy Road,
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)