Here are the details of BPCL Placement Paper - II job in BPCL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to BPCL Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find BPCL Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions with Answers & Solutions.
BPCL Placement Paper 2011:-
1. Find the digits X,Y,Z
X X X X
Y Y Y Y +
Z Z Z Z
Y X X X Z
Ans: X Y Z
2. A man starts walking at 3 pm . ha walks at a speed of 4 km/hr on level ground and at a speed of 3 km/hr on uphill , 6 km/hr downhill and then 4 km/hr on level ground to reach home at 9 pm. What is the distance covered on one way?
Ans: 12 km
3. A grandma has many sons; each son has as many sons as his brothers. What is her age if it?s the product of the no: of her sons and grandsons plus no: of her sons?(age b/w 70 and 100).
4. An electric wire runs for 1 km b/w some no: of poles. If one pole is removed the distance b/w each pole increases by 1 2/6 (mixed fraction). How many poles were there initially?
5. There is a church tower 150 feet tall and another catholic tower at a distance of 350 feet from it which is 200 feet tall. There is one each bird sitting on top of both the towers. They fly at a constant speed and time to reach a grain in b/w the towers at the same time. At what distance from the church is the grain?
6. there are 3 custoners who wants to take a hair cut and shave. there are 2 barbers who takes one quarter of an hour for a hair cut, and 5 minutes for a shave. both the barbers want to finish off and go quickly to their homes. in what time can do it.
7. we travelled to a place at the rate of 10 miles per hour and offcourse returned the same way, but owing to less traffic at the rate of 15 miles per hour.what was our relative speed.
8. there are 3 types of apples in a box. what is the number of apples we should take so that we end up with 3 apples of one kind.
9.. a).3,6,13,26,33,66,_ b).0, 1,2,13 ,6,33 ,12, 63,20, 103,_
10. Each alphabet A,B.. Z is a constant.A=1,B=2,C=3^2,D=4^9 n so on.Each letter is assigned a value -the position of that letter raised to the value of preceding alphabet.(C = 3 ^B,D= 4 ^ C n so on)
Compute the numerical value of (X-A)(X-B)(X-C)....(X-Y)(X-Z).
11.. Mr. T has a wrong weighing pan.One arm is lengthier than other.1 kilogram on left balances 8 melons on right.1 kilogram on right balances 2 melons on left.If all melons are equal in weight,what is the weight of a single melon?
12 Matrix problem repeated from prev paper there are 3 males A,B,C and 3 females X,Y,W. they played 18 games of golf altogether.
1. A scored 94
2. X scored 106
3. Y scored 102.
4. Z scored 100.
5. B and C scored 96 and 98 and don't no who's score what??
6. A's wife beats C's wife.
7. there are two couples whose sum of scores is same.
Determine who's wife is who and scores of B and C.
13. A girl had several dollars with her. she went out for shopping and spent half of them in shopping mall,being generous she had given 1 dollar to the beggar. After that she wqent for lunch and spent the half of the remaining and gave 2 dollars as tip to the waiter.Then she went to watch a movie and spent the half of remaining dollars and
gave autorikshaw-wala 3 dollars. This left her with only 1 dollar.How many dollars did she had with her at the beggining.
14. A person says that his son is 5 times as old as his daughter and his wife is 5 times older than his son and he is twice the age of his wife . The sum total of all the ages equals the age of the grand mother who celebrated her 81st birthday today.
How old was his son?
15. A,B,C,Dand E are juniors and F,G,H,I are seniors you have to make three groups each containg three person such that in each group one senior is there and some other conditions which i cant recall exactly but was like that if this person will be in group than this cant be in the same group .
16. there are 100 teams in a football knockout tournament how many mathces should be held to get the winner answer is 99 ie one less than the no of teams bcoz in every match on team goes out
17. A car traveling with uniform speed. There r 15 poles. A car travel from 1 to 10th pole in 10 seconds. the poles are equally spaced. then how many seconds it takes to reach the 15th pole? (4)
18. Six years ago I was three times as old as my brother, and now I am twice as old my brother. Find my brother’s age.
a) 8 years b) 24 years c) 12 years d) 16 years
19. A boy standing idle sounds a whistle to his friend at a distance of 1200 m moving away from him in a speeding car at 108 kms /hr. Find the duration after which his friend is going to hear him. (Speed of sound = 330m/sec).
a) 3.6 secs b) 4.00 secs c) 40 secs d) None of these
20. Sneh’s age is 1/6th of her father’s age. Sneh’s father’s age will be twice of Vimal’s age after 10 years. If Vimal’s eighth birthday was celebrated two years before, what is Sneh’s present age?
a) 24 years b) 30 years c) 6 2/3 years d) None of these
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500 company and a leading Navratna Public Sector Company with an all India presence, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products. We are also diversifying into Exploration of oil and gas. Our growth post nationalisation in 1976 has been phenomenal.
The core strength of BPCL has always been pursuit of qualitative excellence for maximization of customer satisfaction. We are one of the single digit Indian representative in the Fortune 500 & Forbes 2000 listings and a pioneer in marketing initiatives employing “Best in Class” practices.
Why BPCL - Why Should i join BPCL?:-
For Bharat Petroleum, commitment of its employees is a critical resource. Fully realising that only a happy employee will put his best foot forward with the customers, Bharat Petroleum has taken many steps to make the organisation a great place to work.
Bharat Petroleum fosters effective value-based HR processes for development of people and their organisational capabilities with a view to provide them with a competitive edge and also to realise their personal vision in tandem with the corporate vision.
Address of BPCL:-
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
POST BOX NO. 5463,
BANGALORE – 560 001
4 and 6 Currimbhoy Road,
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)