Business Development Executive, Kanpur
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Business Development Executive job in Axis Bank. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Axis Bank requires the services of a Business developement executive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on www.axisbank.com.
The important details of this recruitment is as follows:
Work Location:- Anywhere in UP east locations.
Posted Date on official website:- September 25, 2013.
- Identifying New-To-Bank customers for Bank's products by making customer calls and customer visits.
- Completing account opening formalities e.g. filling AOF, collecting documents and initial deposit, etc.
- Handling Customer Service Requests and resolve them within 24 Hrs.
- Pitching third-party products (LI, GI, MF, OTR) to existing and new clients.
- Remmuneration and reimbursement:
- Salary for the said position will be Rs. 10360/-
- The employee will also get the mobile reimbursement of Rs 500 /- month.
- Young, smart, energetic and result-oriented candidates with a strong will to build a career in Banking & Financial services sector are welcome.
- Candidates with a professional outlook and go-getter attitude will receive preference.
- Candidates must be determined, able to work under pressure and constantly meet deadlines.
- Candidates must be Graduates (preferably B.Com or BBA) from any recognized college/university.
- Candidates who have prior experience in banking or allied sector will receive preference.
- Candidate must be willing to serve anywhere in the UP East Locations other then their home state.
- Applicant age should be not more than 26 years and Indian resident only. Age relaxation of 2 years for candidates with prior experience in banking or financial sales.
Apply online on website:- www.axisbank.com
About Axis Bank:-
Axis Bank was the first of the new private banks to have begun operations in 1994, after the Government of India allowed new private banks to be established. The Bank was promoted jointly by the Administrator of the specified undertaking of the Unit Trust of India (UTI - I), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) and General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) and other four PSU insurance companies, i.e. National Insurance Company Ltd., The New India Assurance Company Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. and United India Insurance Company Ltd.
The Bank today is capitalized to the extent of Rs. 408.84 crores with the public holding (other than promoters and GDRs) at 53.81%.
Working at Axis Bank - Why Should i Join Axis Bank?:-
Axis Bank prides itself as a young and vibrant organisation and recognises its employees as its greatest assets. Consequently, the employee satisfaction level in the Bank is, possibly, amongst the highest in the industry, and does not stem from the compensation package alone.
Comprising of people drawn from different specialisation and divergent backgrounds, the employees merge into a highly homogeneous working group, catalysed by the informal and transparent HRD policies pursued by the Bank. In addition to an attractive compensation structure, it also offer leased housing facilities, medical and health insurance and loan options.
The ideal address for achievers as well as those who love challenges, Axis bank offer opportunities in the following fields:
* General and Branch Banking
* Specialised Financial Services (Treasury, Credit, Merchant Banking, etc.)
* Retail and Institutional Marketing
* Information Technology
Address of Axis Bank :-
Axis Bank Limited,
131, Maker Tower - F,
Mumbai - 400 005.
Tel: (022) 6707 4407
Fax: (022) 2218 1429
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)