Here are the details of Business Development Manager job in Yahoo India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location:- Bangalore, India
This individual will be responsible for a wide range of business development activities, from strategic planning to tactical execution, in the consumer Web Search sector.
* Development of strategic plans. The candidate must be able to develop strategic plans and performing complex business problem solving in a highly unstructured environment. These activities will require a significant capacity for strategic thinking and quantitative analysis, and an outstanding ability to communicate strategic thinking both verbally and in writing. A broad strategic understanding of the internet sector is highly preferred.
* Development and execution of tactical plans. The candidate must be able to translate broad strategic objectives into specific tactical plans, and must be able to rapidly execute against specific tactical plans. This will require project management skills and an ability to operate with a disciplined operational orientation.
* Negotiation of complex business development relationships. The candidate will be responsible for structuring and negotiating complex business development relationships. This will require the ability to translate strategic business development objectives into specific contractual terms and conditions. The candidate should be comfortable drafting terms and conditions for business development contracts and negotiating complex contracts with third parties. Prior contract negotiating experience is preferred.
* Rapid, efficient negotiation of simple business development relationships. In addition to the candidates responsibilities to negotiate more complex business development relationships, the candidate will be responsible for structuring templates for establishing simple business development relationships with large numbers of partners and then executing the task of establishing these relationships. This responsibility will require project management skills, efficient work practices and negotiation expertise.
* The candidate will have outstanding skills in the areas of strategic planning, project management, team work and contract structuring and negotiating. The candidate also must be highly quantitative and have outstanding verbal and written communications skills. Finally the candidate must be capable of executing rapidly and efficiently and generating a high amount of work product.
* Ideally the candidate will have experience with the drafting of legal agreements.
* The candidate may previously have worked in the Internet sector. An MBA is not required, although the skills associated with an MBA degree are expected. Ideally the candidate would have 7+ years of work experience.
About Yahoo India
Yahoo was founded in 1994 by Stanford Ph.D. students David Filo and Jerry Yang. Today, Yahoo! Inc. attracts hundreds of millions of users every month through its innovative technology and engaging content and services, making it one of the most trafficked Internet destinations and a world class online media company.
Yahoo! is also committed to empowering its users and employees through programs, products, and services that inspire people to make a positive impact on their communities. Yahoo! for Good connects people with causes through our products and services, as well as through partnerships with nonprofits such as Global Green, Network for Good, and DonorsChoose.
Working at Yahoo India - Why should i Join Yahoo India?:-
Yahoo India Bring your ideas, your passion and your creativity to life — and have fun doing it. At Yahoo!, your work will reach over half a billion people around the world. There’s no small task and no small opportunity. Yahoo India looking for big thinkers who embody the innovative, collaborative, fun spirit that’s uniquely Yahoo!.
Address of Yahoo India:-
4th Floor, Square Center,
Ph:- 080 66949494
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
801, Nicholas Piramal Tower B,
Peninsula Corporate Park,
G.K.Marg, Lower Parel
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
14th Floor, Building No. 8,
DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon - 122002.
Phone: +91 124 3929600
Fax: +91 124 3929780
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)