Here are the details of CAD Designer job in Dell. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Job code:- 12000U4Q
Daily responsibilities include mechanical design and/or computer aided design of parts, assemblies, and components of internal and external customer products. Candidates must be capable of performing efforts involving design development, modification and revision of components and systems on customer products while adhering to established design processes, procedures and methodologies. Completion of design/analysis is assignments of modest to intermediate complexity.
1. Utilize CAD tools to design/analyze, modify and revise customer products to meet established deliverables.
2. Produce manufacturing drawings using CAD tools that comply with customer GD&T standards, design functionality, manufacturing capabilities and cost targets.
3. Follow design processes and procedures to insure a comprehensive product quality is maintained.
4. Individuals will participate, communicate and engage in a dynamic team environments consisting of individuals working on interdependent components and assemblies with comprehensive and interdependent objectives.
5. Ensure designs and/or analysis results are being reviewed in cross-functional/platform/gate reviews prior to delivering them to customer.
6. Assisting engineers and customers in developing, reviewing and executing the test plan for design.
7. Driving customer escalations to closure through root cause analysis and provide real time updates utilizing issues recording and tracking databases.
8. Follow direction and mentorship of design advisors and engineers.
Job Required Skills:-
1+ years of relevant design/analysis experience
Basic mechanical aptitude and understanding of mechanical drawing specifications
Basic understanding of technical drawings, standards, & engineering specifications
Basic ability to write and analyze requirements, functional specifications, design specifications, tech plans and documentation
Basic proficiency with Pro Engineer and other CAD tools
Functional knowledge of engineering fundamentals
Functional understanding of the engineering tools and technologies available for performing design/analysis projects
Functional understanding of technologies and challenges relevant to agricultural and construction equipment products
Ability to identify potential customer product weakness and failure modes, and be able to provide design guidance and recommendations for improvements for subsequent redesigns
Ability to collaborate across time zones in multi-cultural global and virtual environments
Ability to provide and receive technical mentorship
For more than 26 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Dell is uniquely positioned to impact industry trends. It maintain strong internal development capabilities. Dell partner, rather than compete, with top industry technology suppliers and original development manufacturers. It steer enabling industry standards and technologies through industry groups and strategic partners. In this way, Dell spurs innovation and delivers value to customers.
Working at Dell - Why should i Join Dell?:-
Join Dell,and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. So take a look around to learn more about our career opportunities, and discover just how bright your future can be.
Address of Dell:-
12/1, 12/2A, 13/1A, Divya Shree Greens
Koramangala Ring Road, Challaghatta, Varthur Hobli
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)